Is there any way to actually contact Google??
    Forgive me if this is obvious, but I searched and found nothing.

Is there actually any way to email Google?

I posted last week about a problem I was having with robots.txt blocking Google from receiving my sitemap.xml file. But a day later that was cleared up and the GWT dashboard showed they had accepted my sitemap.xml file for the site.

That was on September 19. The GWT info says the sitemap.xml file was last downloaded 23 hours ago. (This is a WordPress site that generates and submits an updated sitemap.xml each time I post to the blog.)

Anyway, when I go to the GWT dashboard for this site, I see this message summary about pages indexed in Google:

"No pages from your site are currently included in Google's index. Indexing can take time. You may find it helpful to review our information for webmasters and webmaster guidelines."

The "information for webmasters" and the "webmaster guidelines" are clickable links which go to their help files -- all very good but also very generic information.

Nothing that I see to tell me exactly WHY none of the pages have been indexed. (Doing "site:www.mydomain.com" search tells me there are no pages in Google. Looking through stats at GWT tells me there is no data available in Google about the site.)

Am I simply being too impatient? Or is there something that Google in it's infinite (?) wisdom (?) decreed that my site is unworthy/banned/or something?

Finally -- is there any way anyone knows of to send actual email to an actual person at Google to inquire about what might be going on?

Thanks so much for any and all suggestions!
    Generate more fake news.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    The Wizard? But nobody can see the Great Oz! Nobody's ever seen the Great Oz! Even I've never seen him!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    The Wizard? But nobody can see the Great Oz! Nobody's ever seen the Great Oz! Even I've never seen him!
    Generate more fake news.

BUMP! BUMP!

Anyone??
    Generate more fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy
    BUMP! BUMP!

Anyone??
    I sent you a PM Gary.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread