Hi All,

I'm thinking about hiring someone to design a site or two for me. I still haven't decided yet and was wondering roughly what it would cost.

What I am thinking about doing is trying it out first with a one catagory site which would have a datafeed with the products broken up into the catagories of name brands. Plus a couple of extra things. I know its not much to go on but any thoughts about the cost? Also any suggestions as where to look for a website designer. I know some of you here are into that field so feel free to chime in. I'm just trying to feel things out to decide whether to go for it or not.

If the one catagory site was to pay off then I would probably think about a full blown site. Thanks all in advance for the feedback

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

A suggestion obtain a template-based database that will accept your data feeds in both mysql and php.

Oops good data base that you can use on a multitude of site by a simply copy paste and a few directive changes for all your site COST around $600

$75 an hour for modifications.

Then hire Ray and your world will be styling!

Not sure what Ray charges but most people charge between $75-200 an hour

Just Lurking
    Expect to pay 50% down and I'ld be surprise if you get quotes for under $1000 for a data feed site.

------------------------------
    "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." - Gertrude Stein, American author (1874-1946).

The average cost for complete design, logo, datafeed, etc. start around $800 and up depending on needs.

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board: Category: Programming / Coding

Just Lurking
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DesignerWiz.com Team:
    The average cost for complete design, logo, datafeed, etc. start around $800 and up depending on needs. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Yep it's official, I'm surprised. By about two hundred dollars at that!

------------------------------
    "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." - Gertrude Stein, American author (1874-1946).

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread