Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up Earn 4 - 8% Commissions on computer and electronics sales
    Hello Team,

Most of you know that I started my affiliate manager career at TigerDirect back in the day, in 2001 (the history is all here on ABW) so you know that we know how to grow the computer and electronics verticals.

Our newest merchant, LowPriceJoe.com wants to take the space by storm and has given us the permission to design a very profitable affiliate program for you. They have a team of great buyers that are making great deals everyday on product purchases and can pass them to the consumer. Combine that with their low price guarantee and you have a formula for success in the space.

Innovative Marketing:

For example, take the $1.00 Thursdays, where a dozen or so items are marked at $1.00 plus shipping on their site. One happy ABW member got a laptop for $1.00 plus shipping, total price was under $18.00, full story here.

Highest Commissions In The Industry:

When we were setting up the program, they asked me how can they best jump start the program and get the affiliate sales rolling in. I told them, you are in a very competitive market, you need the best price, great customer service and the ability to convert on targeted traffic. In addition you need to offer a commission that is better that anyone else so it's worthwhile for the affiliates to promote you.

Well, long story short, they listened to me. We came up with a tiered commission structure that you can't ignore if you drive traffic in this vertical. You all know what the other computer and electronic merchants pay right? Listen to this compensation scale.

They start at 4% and up to 8% based on volume.
    • $0 to $2,499 - 4%
    • $2 499 to $9,999 - 6%
    • $10,000 to $24,999 - 7%
    • $25,000+ - 8%
    This resets each month, so if you reach the second tier, you are already earning 6% on your computer and electronics traffic. The Q4 holiday season is rapidly approaching, you know how computer and electronics sell during this time, make sure you are earning the most you can for your targeted traffic.

LowPriceJoe is one of those merchants that understand marketing and understand that they need to invest up front to establish market share. Don't let this opportunity pass you by, join LowPriceJoe today and start working your way to 8% commissions on computer and electronic sales.

If you have any questions on this program, any suggestions, special needs or whatever it may be, please don't hesitate to contact me directly and I will work with you directly to make sure you are making money with this program.

If you are driving traffic now to Tiger, Newegg, Buy.com or any of the other computer or electronic merchants out there, take a minute and join LowPriceJoe today. Let your customers decide and get ready to earn much more for your work. Why earn 1% or 2% when you can start at 4% and work your way up to 8%?

Your decision to join LowPriceJoe today, may help you increase your earnings in Q4 and beyond.

Join LPJ today, I look forward to working together with you again ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thanks to all the ABW "night owls" for the overnight sign ups, you will be very pleased ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    I sent you a pm andy

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    I sent you a pm andy
    Got it buddy, will process tomm.

This resets each month, so if you reach the second tier, you are already earning 6% on your computer and electronics traffic.
    Could you clarify what you are saying here? If it resets each month, then that implies to me that commissions start over at 4% each month.

Bump.

1. Andy, I never received an answer to my question on commissions.
    2. Shareasale is showing no commissionable transactions for lowpricejoe since the start of the program 9/15/2008. I privately asked you to do a test order and you agreed but I haven't heard back from you.

Please respond.

Thanks,
    Cathy

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread