Alright, I've lurked for months. Finally decided to say hi. Registered my domain, hosted it and applied to those merchants I felt best fit my site. Got accepted to many merchant programs, but . . . when I log into my befree account, and click the make my code, nothing shows up. In addition, when trying to select banner links, almost all of the images do not show up. I'm sure it's some configration I have set wrong, however I followed the help guide at befree and got no where. I am running windows 2000 on a compaq laptop, is there someway to reconfigure my IE? I am thoroughly confused and want to get my links up ASAP. Any help will be much appreciated.
    Also, as my first introductory post to the cafe, I would like to say-

Leader- I think I would agree with most that your posts are among the most insightful here, and I thank you for the education.

Gordon- I should have thought of the shirt scheme earler! I'm sure you wear it proudly now.

Trust- Think of you every time I put my tombstone in the oven. Have you tried Freschetta? yummmm

BLFH- I still think your name is code related . . . Maybe someday I'll now

Everyone else, this a great community and am glad to be part of it!

-gray day
    "Cookies? Cookies? We don't need no stinkin cookies!" - Parasite X
    Don't let'em take ya'

ABW Ambassador
    I agree with you on the tombstone, i have about 8 in the freezer and Digiorno is good too. Don't know about the link problem you're having, sounds like some kind of technical problem. You might try posting in the BeFree forum too, Scott knows his stuff, he probably could help you out.

I work in lounge pants . Looking for a sponsor, PM with offer.

Thanks trust, I'll post there. Hope to work in lounge pants soon, or boxers, or . . . whatever

-gray day
    "Cookies? Cookies? We don't need no stinkin cookies!" - Parasite X
    Don't let'em take ya'

Give your system a scan with Spybot Search & Destroy to see if you've got any parasites interfering with your links. It's free, but I'd recommend a small donation if you find it useful.

Also, try with another browser like one of the many Mozilla variants.

Oh yes hi btw

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

Hey graday! You forgot to thank freesurf for not clogging up the forum with posts. I think I am in the first 100 to join and the bottom 100 to post.

I could type much better if I had knuckles

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Everyone else, this a great community and am glad to be part of it!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hey grayday, I absolutely-tutily agree! Welcome!

Ian Lee, M.Sc.

Internet Marketing Strategist / Affiliate Manager
    EYI, Inc.
    ilee_NO_SPAM@eyi.us
    http://www.eyiproducts.com/affiliate.html
    604-596-9766

Personal Sites: ADS-Links.com | HealthCastle.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread