help me please
    hi guys, i am with cj and cannot find the vitamin shoppe affiliate scheme

are vitamin shoppe still with cj, according to their website thy are, but when i search vitamin shoppe i cannot find it on cj, instead i follow the link on the vitamin shoppe website and vitamin shows up with no links. Does anyone know where i can join the vitamin shoppe program?

your help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

ABW Ambassador
    They're showing up for me, not sure if it has anything to do with your filter. Try this, after you login, click Get Links which takes me to the Advertiser Categories page. Go down where it says Health and Wellness, click Nutritional Supplements and they show up for me as well there, about the 5th merchant down.

hey thanks for your help

i log in and click nutritional supplements but 13 advertisers show up and bodybuilding.com shows up but no vitamin shoppe

when i am on the vitamin shoppe website and follow their link it shows up

it has no banners or links to get though so i am unsure what to do, this is the link i follow

https://members.cj.com/member/publis...iserid=1491126

No Longer Banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by gamerboy
    hey thanks for your help

i log in and click nutritional supplements but 13 advertisers show up and bodybuilding.com shows up but no vitamin shoppe

when i am on the vitamin shoppe website and follow their link it shows up

it has no banners or links to get though so i am unsure what to do, this is the link i follow

https://members.cj.com/member/publis...iserid=1491126
    Is their prgramme set up so you can sign up directly from their site ??

Hmmmm......

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

ABW Ambassador
    That's the right advertiser ID. When I click on Nutritional Supplements, I have 31 merchants showing up so not sure why you're only getting 13. Maybe click on the Additional Search Options link and Additional Filter Options link to make sure there's nothing weird checked off or something. I had something in there once that I checked off and forgot to put back and wasn't getting everything showing up like it was supposed too. Only thing I can think of unless somebody else has another idea.

wow that worked

thanks for your help, i will surely be a regular on these forums

cheers guys,

have you got any reccomendations for affiliate programs for bodybuilding products? or general health stores?

which store is cheap and still offers discount coupons etc?

cheers again

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread