ok, where'd the bears go??
    rrrgggghhh I'm startin off this week goin backwards.
    Under my invalid links found Bears in Chairs listed. Little eyeballs are bleary eyed at this point. It's like they never existed or somethin??

Searched all thru my advertisers and they're not listed there. Merchants who've been deactivated and not there. Searched under Gifts merchants and not there. Searched for bears and not listed. Went to their site and couldn't find any mention of the affiliate program. Went to several of other affiliate sites. You'll be showing invalid links now, too cos your links did the same as mine did. That page sayin we're sorry that merchant.......blah, blah.

Ummmm does anybody know what's goin on with them?? I've got a whole bunch of links all over the place and don't really wanna start removing em only to log in tomorrow and miraculously find out that they're baaaack.

Not gonna be very happy if this is another bear merchant I have who's gone away.

I'm talkin to myself again. I swear they didn't have them listed when I looked this morning, but just made another check and now they do have em as listed under the "Deactivated merchants" Uhhh evidently been so since 7/29/08. still have em listed as active for me too tho but they're not included in my list of merchants.

Ummm evidently several of you at least are not aware of this yet cos when I searched before there were quite a few sites still having them. Several pages of results and quite a few ads. Never received any email from CJ tellin me about them, tho. If they've been this way since July, tho guess I am gonna be spending a bunch of time removing their links now.

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    I think the bears got tired of chairs and went to fullfill the old adage and went to sh*t in the woods.

Other that that, they have been gone for at least a month now I think. I hadn't received any notication either. Just one day they were gone.
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Bears in Chairs went down months ago Purplebear. They deactivated in July I think. :-(
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread