Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Okay something is fishy here. I"m getting impressions but no clickthrus. I can't believe I don't have any clicks, usually have about 6 clicks by 8 am in the morning. Wednesdays are usually my best day. anyone gettings clicks?

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

My stats seem low today as well as for last night too. PS Thanks for answering the ebay question on the other thread.

Jason,

Click on your links, wait 1 hour, check reports.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

ABW Ambassador
    yesterday and today very unsually for me
    clickthrus down about 30%.
    maybe qksrv server slow and visitor can't wait then close the page [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

zervo,

Are your links redirecting slowly? Try them out and see if they are slow.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

ABW Ambassador
    I can confirm that one of my merchants with more than 1000 clicks daily, yesterday and today is having 50% lower click rate, but same impressions as always. (Hosting is ok, obviously)

(I checked clikcing and worked fine, but I'm one out of thousands clicks)

Fer

Why not just tell us if there is a problem or not?

I don't think its just a delay anymore! Something real fishy is going on for the past few days!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

My clicks are down by at least 30%! I know this cuz I have my own click tracking system, and also just comparing to previous stats. Ssales are down by the same amount too!! What's going on!!??

I use Google Adwords so can always compare no. of clicks recorded on Google and on CJ. I always seem to lose some enroute but it's only 1-2 %. However yesterdays figures are still showing a 40% discrepancy - I can't compare todays because Google seems to be 'throwing a wobbly' as well.

The problem yesterday did not involve impressions or clicks - only transactions.

No, I do not think there is a problem. We are showing normal click volumes coming through the network.

The point I was trying to make is if you think your links are not working correctly, you should test them.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

Todd I just want more money. Is there anything we can do about that? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Very odd. My transactions for yesterday are probably correct but because my clicks are under reported I'm showing some wierd epc eg. $33.36 for Ebay.co.uk. If the compensation for all those lost clicks is based on that then I'll keep my mouth shut [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

My clickthrough are showing half of usual but transactions are normal. I'm pretty sure there is a clickthrough problem.

15 years and counting
    Everything is normal on my side. Stats are normal, CJ and mine. Clicks are up and sales are up big time. The season is starting.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

quote:
    Originally posted by Heyder:
    Todd I just want more money. Is there anything we can do about that? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Marking this date on my calendar. Heyder and I actually agree on something. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and a opportunity to teach someone else.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    You want Heyder to make more money? That's really nice of you!

I Will FOCUS On My Goal

LOL - I see my writing skills lack some clarity. I meant to say I want to make more money. (If that means I make some of Heyder's money for me, that is okay, too.) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Every day is a chance to learn something new and a opportunity to teach someone else.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:

Click on your links, wait 1 hour, check reports.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

Is that one of those old fashioned 60 minute hours, or one of the new type of new economy hours as audited by Arthur Anderson? I clicked on a link, waited an old fashioned 60 minute hour. My stats show an impression and no click. I will try another test. I've have a little over a thousand impressions from the last click yesterday. I usually have a little over one click per 100 impressions.

Protophoto - Short Stories

Perhaps CJ is using one of these clocks or one of these clocks

That would explain alot. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Well ... My test clicks from 3 hours ago ... have not showed up and my click thrus are down 70-80% overall.

This is not good.

Dave

Still fishy? based on the feedback here something is wrong and cj denys it. Hmm now 3 pm in the afternoon and 4 clicks total and only 400 impressions! Not good based on my stats which are about 2000 clicks a day, cj's tracking is screwy! Also no clicks with ebay and I have about 10 pages of products with there auctions. hmm I"m going to be dropping all my cj links soon if this doesn't get resolved soon!

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

ABW Ambassador
    talk4 case is even more clear than mine, and mine is pretty sure to prove the click problem, about the 60 minute test, I am sure because of my experience that is not strange having to wait up to 180 minutes.

Yesterday i received a veru fast response from tech, but today I ask via CJ and contacted merchant, and have not received response.

My case is about a page delivering thousands clicks, so a 50% decrease in click rate (and is presentation page that just say click on your country to people who has already clicked) for 2 days compared to consistent averages is not likely to be natural.

I'm 95% sure there is a problem here.

Fer

ABW Ambassador
    Stats:

Although Mi clicks are down, even with the merchant that I'm sure they are 50% lower that rest of month, my transaction are perming well.

So with the lower click rate, I'm having a quite higher EPC, may be, just may be, sales for non-tracked clicks are being tracked, what are sales performing for the rest?

Fer

ABW Ambassador
    so far just got 478 click [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    its the most bad clicks for me drop up to 60%

CJ must fix his tracking

Thank goodness I made a pledge not to complain about CJ here or you guys would really have me going tonight. lol

I just learned not to complain about this stuff anymore cause it does not make a difference. There will just be days like this at CJ that no one (including CJ) can explain and we just have to learn it is a part of doing business with them.

Best thing to do is call it a day and check back tomorrow. (Wow, did I really say that?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast