Banned
    Post What blog sites allow affiliate links?
    I just realized that some blog sites (or at least wordpress) do not allow affiliate links. Could someone please list the ones (preferrably the free ones) that do. The "terms of agreements" of some of these sites are somewhat difficult to discerne. THANKS!

ABW Ambassador

Banned
    Thanks, Trust. I also found something called "synthasite". Are they friendly towards affiliates ?

http and a telephoto
    If you don't want Wordpress, go with Blogger. Then if you switch to a self hosted Wordpress later, you can import your blogs.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Banned
    The Synthasite Toolset and Synthasite user web sites (including under Synthasite Subdomains) may contain links to third party web sites, including links to third party text, video feeds (podcasts), offers, and software applications (including widgets) (collectively referred to as "Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites and third parties are not under the control of and/or owned by Synthasite (Pty) Ltd and Synthasite (Pty) Ltd is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. --synthasite. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe this means that synthasite allows affiliate links.

Quote Originally Posted by nobugs
    The Synthasite Toolset and Synthasite user web sites (including under Synthasite Subdomains) may contain links to third party web sites, including links to third party text, video feeds (podcasts), offers, and software applications (including widgets) (collectively referred to as "Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites and third parties are not under the control of and/or owned by Synthasite (Pty) Ltd and Synthasite (Pty) Ltd is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. --synthasite. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe this means that synthasite allows affiliate links.
    You MIGHT have noticed that none of us here appear to know much if anything about the site you've mentioned and/or their affiliate link policy.

Here's a thought -- the best and safest thing for you to do would be to find a "Contact" link or form at Sythasite and simply ask them whether they allow affiliate links.

Your other option would be to build a site with them, put in affiliate links, and see what happens -- which, of course, will bring only trouble if their policy DOES forbid affiliate links.

So, again, you really ought to contact them and ask, don't you think?

A bit off topic but -- if you really want a website to do affiliate marketing, you need to spend a few bucks to find and register a domain (probably $10 or less), find a web host (you can get a good starter account for anywhere from $5-$10 a month), download and install wordpress blog software (many web hosts make this incredibly quick and easy through a service called "Fantastico) -- then charge right into it.

I mention all that because you seem to be looking for a free way to make money via affiliate marketing. In real life, that rarely happens. By getting a domain, putting up your own blog or website, and digging into the business, you're only helping yourself. You'll either succeed or fail, either way you'll learn far more about the business and what you REALLY should be doing than you'll ever learn trying to have a "business" based on the word "FREE."

NOTE -- Nothing I've said here is intended to be harsh, merely think you need to consider all this if you're interested in any sort of business success at affiliate marketing.
    Generate more fake news.

GREAT advice from Writerguy... ultimately, you will really benefit from your own domain/host.

There are some very low cost alternatives - your site will have more credibility as a domain, and you can install apps like Wordpress with only a few clicks.

Banned
    Thanks for the advice writerguy. I am seriously going to consider it. I may put affiliate marketing aside for now because my computer is quite old (10 years!!!) and it cannot easily access many sites. I cant even access the sign up page on blogger! Would it be best to wait on a new computer? Additionally, should high-speed internet be a requisit for affiliate marketing? THANKS AGAIN!

blogger like to del or suspend a blog automatically/easily in the past.

Is this still happening now?

yes, good to see some more free blog options.

I'd think high-speed is almost a necessity today unless you just upload a couple of posts to a blog a day or something.

You can get hosting for a couple of bucks a month until your site starts getting busy.

http and a telephoto
    I know a lot of people doing affiliate marketing and other internet marketing that are on dial up because nothing else is available in their area. If they need to do something that requires high speed, they go to the library and use their computers.

Writerguy gave the best advice. If you want to do this for a living you need to look like a professional. Free sites don't look professional. Most of us used them in the past, and we didn't make money while using them (mostly) but we learned a lot
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Hi there,

I have put my Referforex affiliate links at blogspot.com and blogs.com

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread