Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up New AvantLink Merchant: SpeedRacer.com

Hello Everyone,

We are pleased to announce the program launch of SpeedRacer.com on AvantLink!

Category: Collectibles

Speed Racer™ was created by Tatsunoko Productions in 1966 as a Japanese "Manga" entitled Mach Go Go Go. Today Speed Racer is one of the most recognized and beloved TV characters of all time. In fact, to keep Speed in the hearts of fans everywhere, Speed Racer Enterprises (SRE) was created to develop and execute strategic projects for Speed Racer. For several years SRE has been delivering projects and initiatives (including this Affiliate program) designed to entertain the 45 million loyal Speed Racer fans, as well as Speed's next generation of fans.

The Official Store of Speed Racer has teamed up with AvantLink to bring you an incredible opportunity. Take advantage of more than 40 years of brand development and fan loyalty by becoming a Speed Racer Affiliate today! 10% payout, 120-day cookie, killer promotions and awesome brand recognition.

Highlights of the Speed Racer Affiliate program include:
    • 10% payout on all referred sales.
    • 120-day cookie duration.
    • Average order value $50.00.
    • 40 years of worldwide brand development.
    • In stock orders shipped within 24 hours.
    • Dedicated program support.

If you're already an AvantLink Affiliate, you can sign-up for this program by following these steps:
    1. Login to your Affiliate account at AvantLink.com
    2. Select 'Merchants' from the main menu
    3. Locate 'SpeedRacer.com' in the merchant list
    4. Click to their detail page and 'Apply to this Program'

If you're not yet an AvantLink Affiliate, Apply Now to the Speed Racer Affiliate program to get links up for back to school, and the coming holiday shopping season.

Let us know what we can do to help you get started. Feel free to contact anyone at AvantLink or the SpeedRacer.com AM Jonas Banner, affiliates/at/go-speedracer-go.com.

Go, Speed Racer™, Go!!!

More information about the Speed Racer Affiliate program launch available on our blog: SpeedRacer.com is now live in AvantLink!

Sincerely,

Gary & AvantLink

Gary - Sending an affiliate your way for this program
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Great! nyfalcon, if you want to send me an email with that person's name...I can expedite the application process..

Just signed up! speedracerfacts.com. I'm going on vacation tomorrow I will not be back until next Friday. Thanks!
    [COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]"If I had a penny for every stupid thing I said, I would have thousands of millions of pennies"
    [URL=http://www.auggie4000.com]http://www.auggie4000.com[/URL]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thumbs up
    Auggie, Nice site! Just accepted you at the network level, so you're good to go when you return.

Your next step will be to apply to the Speed Racer program, and you can do see easily by clicking "Merchants" from the main menu, then on the SpeedRacer.com program page.

I'll drop you an email in the near future, about a few suggestions I have, if you don't mind

Gary M

Hey Gary, I am not sure what your email address is. I am trying to promote this now and I am definitely interested in your suggestions. Hit me up and let me know. My email address is auggie at auggie4000 dot com.

Thanks!

HAHAHAHA I just saw it in your sig block....wow...what a day....emailing now...
    [COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]"If I had a penny for every stupid thing I said, I would have thousands of millions of pennies"
    [URL=http://www.auggie4000.com]http://www.auggie4000.com[/URL]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Auggie,

Just want to tell you I received your email, and will respond soon..

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread