Affiliate Manager felipe.cortelezzi's Avatar
    What you think about Clickbooth?
    Good afternoon.

Does anyone here have worked -or is actually working- with Clickbooth Network? What you think about them?

Any information is useful.

Sincerely,

Nothing good. Use the Search function

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=73844 is the reason I booted them

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ght=clickbooth was just yesterday.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

I've only worked with them indirectly, but they were the source of considerable trouble. are you looking to work with them as an advertiser or publisher?

the account manager sara is so fine and sweet ,the others things is not very good

there was a rep there a while ago whose sales pitch included "you only get one chance to make a first impression." a particularly terrible line considering he was full of

I'm already working with them as advertiser, but I'm very disappointed with the support and results they've provided me thus far against their promises.

Thank you very much for your commentaries.

Felipe, we work with them as well, and have found the same thing you have. I concur that their promises are empty, and they are full of the image posted above. Did you get a refund policy put in your agreement?

Hello Mike, yes, we have added a refund policy in our agreement (thank God), I'm actually trying to contact my Account Manager to suspend everything, I'm tired of this suspicious behavior.

Sorry to hear you have had trouble. I take it your trouble has been with fraudulent traffic? We had a major problem with them about a month ago. Very disappointing considering how they positioned themselves....

Worst support & follow up - Promises never fulfilled - I changed of account manager hoping to get better results and they get even WORST - I provided them with everything they asked for & they provided me with ANYTHING.

I have worked with a lot of networks promoting a wide range of products and this network was the most disappointing.

when you mention "refund policy" are you talking about the up-front fee to start with them?

I signed up with them a couple years ago as an affiliate when I got back into the industry. I've had mixed results although they did have one very good program, I made ok money with it, but alas it went away this summer. I'm guessing too many bad players taking advantage of it, instead of promoting it legitimately which was easy to do.

Too bad they are looking at the short term rather than building their network for the long run. Many good affiliates like myself would pick up more programs from them if they had a 100% clean setup.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    you should continue your research, go deeper here at ABW by looking at old posts. at clickbooth, you've walked into the lions den of adware cheaters and spammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    you should continue your research, go deeper here at ABW by looking at old posts. at clickbooth, you've walked into the lions den of adware cheaters and spammers.
    OMG,,,haha

Great Thread - I almost signed an I/O with them
    Thanks for the information!! I have 3 products that I almost gave them access to market.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Don't just take the word of anyone (including me), do your research, cast a wide net to look for an overall picture of things. One person's experience isn't sufficient.

You'll have no trouble finding things via search engines.

Here's some links to get you started:
    http://www.slightlyshadyseo.com/inde...heir-business/
    http://forum.abestweb.com/archive/in...p/t-73844.html
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=578828
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=18796

I can only agree with what I am reading here. Clickbooth's customer service is terrible.

Whenever there are large sums of money involved people tend to get nasty. I have not used Click booth but I am not entirely convinced they are bad. The response above was not very good public relations. I really don't care who said what to whom about whatever. My advice to Click booth is to have a presence on the forum but always be on the defensive. The history of some dirty business is not as important if you can find a way to assure your new customers that they will not get ripped off and be treated with respect.

cristina12

In my case there were no large sums of money involved. The entire thing was just strange. I applied to be an affiliate and was quickly approved. But I could not log in so I contacted the rep to ask why. I was told that I had to wait to receive some orientation material. I asked about it politely a couple of times and was told to wait. The third time I asked (about 2-3 weeks after I was "approved") I was told that they rereviewed my application and were withdrawing my approval. They told me to apply again in 6 months and gave no reason for this new decision. As I am a member of 3 other, better known affilate programs, it was not a big deal. But when I read the negative comments on this board, I decided that it was all for the best and I have no intention of contacting them again. It was just a waste of time and it seemed like very unprofessional communication from the ClickBooth Rep. Not the sort of company I would want to have an association with.

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread