Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    13 Years Later..... Guilty!
    13 years to the day after being acquitted of the murders of Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman, OJ Simpson was convicted of all 12 counts of robbery, kidnapping, and other felonies, in a Las Vegas courtroom, and faces from 15 years to life in prison.

Brief KCBS story
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

I'm glad his wrong doings finally caught up with him!

X

IMO, the man squandered a second chance that he should never have been given. Even though the two trials were unrelated, I hope that this gives the families of Ron and Nicole some comfort.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

That's a good new too bad it take that long.. but its finally done.

Some people just never learn
    I suppose once a bad boy, always a bad boy
    [URL="http://www.affiliatemarketingintro.com"]Affiliate Marketing Basics[/URL]

I saw the verdict this morning on the net. But did you see his reaction. His reaction made you feel sorry for him. I actaully felt sorry, and for him being 60, ouch, he should of known better. Laws point out that teens are the ones that are causing problems, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent4U
    I saw the verdict this morning on the net. But did you see his reaction. His reaction made you feel sorry for him. I actaully felt sorry, and for him being 60, ouch, he should of known better.
    The man is a disgusting sociopath and deserves no sympathy. His reaction was perhaps his realization that he is not invincible and cannot do whatever he wants according to his own set of laws, and now must pay societies price for his actions.

Laws point out that teens are the ones that are causing problems, please!
    Please explain what in the world this is supposed to mean.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

This is a case of arrogance leading one to actions that bring about downfall. Think Lenora Helmsley or Martha Stewart. It was not so much what they did but the arrogance to think they were above the law that did them in. So it is with this man.

Arrogance doesn't land you in jail. Actions do. It was [big time] what he did!

X

This entire fiasco has, "he was guilty regardless of the evidence" written all over it. It would take jurors from another planet to be honest with themselves and say they were not influenced by the outcome of the verdict of his first trial.

Word to the wise, if you are ever committing something below board with co-conspirators and it is being RECORDED, know that you are being set up. Get out quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekForeal
    This entire fiasco has, "he was guilty regardless of the evidence" written all over it. It would take jurors from another planet to be honest with themselves and say they were not influenced by the outcome of the verdict of his first trial.
    The direct evidence in this case was overwhelming. Jurors needed not to want to make things right, all they had to do was consider what was presented within the four walls of the Las Vegas courtroom and render a just verdict based solely thereon.

Word to the wise, if you are ever committing something below board with co-conspirators and it is being RECORDED, know that you are being set up.
    The entire event was orchestrated by Simpson. He picked his co-conspirators. Hire thugs for a few ounces of gold, and they'll sell you out for a few ounces more, or in this case, less jail time.

Get out quickly.
    This megalomaniac has no concept of right and wrong, and believes, or at least he did until last Friday, that he was invincible, and could never be caught. Why would he "get out" when he was Superman?

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Yet again, another frame job on poor OJ... The real issue here is not the verdict 13 years ago. The real issue should be the future of Police Squad! What does this do to the prospects for future Naked Gun sequels? No more Nordberg? OJ - psst,,,, bub bye!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

What I met about "laws point that teens are the ones that cause problems" Have you seen the statistics? Many people blame teens for causing problems like robbery, caught with weapons, drunk driving, and such...in the country. Sorry I wasn't clear about this. There were so many charges he was guilty for. I thought the list would never end.

I saw the verdict this morning on the net. But did you see his reaction. His reaction made you feel sorry for him. I actaully felt sorry, and for him being 60, ouch, he should of known better. Laws point out that teens are the ones that are causing problems, please!
    I wonder if his victims (those who are still alive) felt sorry for him.
    Wouldn't it be nice if turning sixty stopped all criminals from breaking the law?

X

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Byerly
    Wouldn't it be nice if turning sixty stopped all criminals from breaking the law?
    Logan's Run times two?

Cool
    My only point is that once he was arrested, regardless of the evidence in this case, he was finished. My emotional state or judgment of his contributions would not have been altered by this outcome or if he was found innocent.

Apparently, OJ already had an acquittal party planned.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2008/10/06/o...party-planned/
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Quote Originally Posted by meadowmufn
    Apparently, OJ already had an acquittal party planned.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2008/10/06/o...party-planned/
    LOL, that makes this all that much sweeter. He was thinking he'd be free so he got a nice little surprise
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

"IF THE GLOVE DON’T FIT ,YOU MUST ACQUIT,…."

those things fit just fine...
    Jason Rubacky - CEO/SEO Nerd at PassTheSEO
    jason at passtheseo dot com
    @jasonrubacky

If the glove don't fit...then he did it with tight gloves on.
    (Dennis Miller)

I don't know what is more peculiar. His arrogance in planning an aquital party before a verdict was in or our fascination with his fate. I for one know that he has wasted entirely too many hours of my viewing and listening time yet here I am like a typical Nancy Grace viewer going over the story one more time.
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com/afpr.html"><font color="#FF0000">Buzzy Multimedia Publishing Affiliate Program</font></a>--<a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=13023"><font color="#FF0000">SAS Sign-Up</font></a>
    7-15% Commision, 180 Cookies, Bonuses
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com">Earn Buzzy Bucks Promoting Sci-Fi & Fantasy Audio Books and Wicked Cool T-Shirts</a>

Just about two days ago, I saw the cell that he will be in. Sucks for him. At age 60, he should have known better. What made him do this though? I mean besides the obvious (money) He knew that he was going to get caught. So Dec 5, is his due date!

why does it take so long after he has been found guilty to sentence him?

we are looking at 2 months..?...?
    Jason Rubacky - CEO/SEO Nerd at PassTheSEO
    jason at passtheseo dot com
    @jasonrubacky

I know, 2 months to let him out in the real world is pretty long. Probably because he will spend the rest of his life in prison and he should just enjoy these two months that he has left. Now that is Weird!

I know, 2 months to let him out in the real world is pretty long. Probably because he will spend the rest of his life in prison and he should just enjoy these two months that he has left. Now that is Weird!
    Once his conviction was announced, the judge immediately revoked bail and he was taken into custody. He will be in jail until his sentencing.

Sentencing hearings are generally set according to the requirements of the local probation department, which, based on the complexity of the case and their resources, needs a certain amount of time to do their investigation, prepare their report for each defendant, and make their recommendations as to sentencing. Also, the defense can request additional time to prepare their own evidence to present at the sentencing hearing, in a attempt to mitigate negative factors raised in the probation report.

Two months is not unusual in a serious felony case.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast