lost help please
    I have been lost for maybe 2 hors now I can't for thelife of me find wjere im spposed to go and the confemail didn't have an address can someone email me with the address as im mobile and my tmobile scks been having treoble loading the site becase of crappy tmobi?e

Hey HG here's the address:

Address: Baruch College Vertical Campus Conference Center, Rooms 14-220 and 14-250 (14th floor), One Bernard Baruch Way (55 Lexington at 24th St), New York, NY 10010

I'll send it via e-mail also.

-rematt

Update: Mike, I hope you're still reading here, 'cause I can't find your e-mail address.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

thabks I went to 55th street first and then the financial district to pace uni thoght it might of been there headed to 24 now hope I get there in time im never trstinh tmo data service again

Man I didn't make it

I went to the City at around 10 had to meet a friend with lunch, lunch ended at around 12:30 at 2, it was at the south street sea port.

Check my email and see that my confirmation email I saved to my phone didn't hav an address and the data in Manhattan today sucked. Couldn't even pull upgoogle, finally I figured let me see if I could get this site and it loaded although some javascript on here was causing my mobile browser to freeze but finally got through to make a post and around 5:30 rematts email was finally pushed to me.

Then I got the cabby from Hell, got in the cab and imediately got out. He smelled so bad.

That sucks. Sorry it didn't work out.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

yeah I'm a bit peeved, was just looking at all the sponsors and ll the possible swag I lost.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread