Cymax Stores - New to the CJ Network
    Hi all!

My name is Quy Le and I would like to announce that Cymax Stores (currently with SaS) will be joining the CJ network as well to expand and reach a larger audience.

Our CJ Program will have more links, banners, and products for our affiliates to work with and invite any publishers to join our network when we go live, which will be very soon.

If you have any questions regarding Cymax or our affiliate program, please feel free to contact me at marketing[@]cymax.com

Thank you all for your attention and I'm looking forward to working with all of you!
    Last edited by Ed Byerly; October 7th, 2008 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Spam prevention, unlinked email address...

http and a telephoto
    And you couldn't add those things to the Shareasale program why?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    And you couldn't add those things to the Shareasale program why?
    Not so much we couldn't, but rather we feel that CJ can help reach a larger audience. However, we will still be running both programs.

Hi All!

I dont want to come off as an advertisement that our program with CJ is now live (at the risk of having my post/thread and possibly my profile suspended...yes I am still getting to know this forum :P), but I wanted to say that if anyone is interested, feel free to contact me, especially if you have any questions.

PS- Robert from CJ has offered to place our program announcement for us, so look out for that!

Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Haiko,

Thank you for that; i hadn't realized that CJ had posted our program announcement so soon. I'm still learning the culture hear at abestweb, so i hope all of you can bare with me for now :P

Well I didn't ban you yet, but I did warn you (email) so please show some restraint and composure with your posting actually it would be best if you thought more before you posted. - I've already closed the CJ announcement thread as it's spamarific ... Shannon can open it or post in it, it's her call

But realistically, your going around like a three year old with a machine gun and I won't allow it. Enthusiasm yes, unprofessionalism and spam, NO!
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Well I didn't ban you yet, but I did warn you (email) so please show some restraint and composure with your posting actually it would be best if you thought more before you posted. - I've already closed the CJ announcement thread as it's spamarific ... Shannon can open it or post in it, it's her call

But realistically, your going around like a three year old with a machine gun and I won't allow it. Enthusiasm yes, unprofessionalism and spam, NO!
    Hi Haiko,

Please accept my sincerest apologies. I never meant to come off as spammy. Again still learning the ins and outs of ABW. Of course from here on out I will do my best to only announce anything regarding our program when absolutely necessary.

Again, please accept my apology. I am really looking forward to becoming an active, but more importantly, a professional member of this community.

Quy,

Accepted, I look forward to your valuable input and watching you grow your program.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread