View Poll Results: Best evaluation period?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 days

1 11.11%
  • 14 days

0 0%
  • 30 days

8 88.89%
    What do you think is the best software evaluation period?

I often download a trial then a customer calls or something else comes up to keep me busy and by the time I get back to it my 30 days is up.
    Would be nice if something would just count how many times you actually started the program and give you 15 times.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Jane wrote: I often download a trial then a customer calls or something else comes up to keep me busy and by the time I get back to it my 30 days is up.
    Would be nice if something would just count how many times you actually started the program and give you 15 times. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I voted for 30 days, but I agree with Jane. Too often unforeseen events keep me from evaluating the program, and it's null and void when I try to use it.

You need to find another way to offer it, one that isn't specifically tied to a particular time frame.

Andy

ABW Ambassador
    I have been put off so many different programs because the trial ran out before I could properly evaluate it. If the trial runs out before I can properly evaluate the product, then I will not buy it.
    Forget a time period. Evaluation should be on a specific number of times you use the product.

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Two years ago, probably I would said 6 months because I use to download many free and trial software, but lately I'm to busy doing my pages and reading AWB to learn more, so now I say that 30 days is enough time for me to evaluate any download a trial program I find.

What I do now is, if I come across a program that looks interesting, first I will bookmark that page and then if it is a time trial software I will only download it on the day that I think I will spend some time on it and normaly in less than 10 days I decide to buy or not to buy it.

Few months back, I buy two diferent script programs that looked good when I was evaluating it but after I paid for them and went to use them on my site, they turn out to be lemon's so I had to do lemonade with those script's. (as is, no money back guarantee) at least they cost me less than 20.00 each.

Now I only buy software on the net after I see various sites using it, if a vendor on the net don't show me live working examples from previous customers, they will not get my money.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread