Great Free traffic leads...Be first to know..Set Your Alert!
    Hi,
    I have been using, for a while now, with this cool technique.
    It helps you drive quality laser targeted traffic for FREE.

Read and follow the following steps:
    1. Set an account in Google Alert --> http://www.google.com/alerts
    2. Choose your niche keywords, laser targeted
    3. Set your alert as comprehensive and as it happens
    4. When you receive an alert, use it to post your VALUABLE comments, signing with your links

If you are going to use MANY alerts, perhaps you should consider opening a dedicated Google email...

This is so cool you are going to enjoy it!
    Cheers, Emil

Thanks for the tip! I've created several alerts for our primary keywords.

How is it going Steve?

PPCbully can you translate what you just said in newbie language please

Traffic Traffic and once again Traffic...
    Traffic Traffic and once again Traffic...
    Traffic is the name of the game in every Internet marketing effort
    With this method you can bring targeted traffic for free to you website or for merchants that you are promoting.
    Follow the steps above and you'll get traffic leads of relevant keywords and people for your niche.

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksilver
    PPCbully can you translate what you just said in newbie language please
    apparently he's using it to find discussions where his site key words are being mentioned.

personally, I use it to find sites that are showing Google my stuff and at the same time showing geo-targeted visitors their stuff. Google has dealt with a few.

slicksilver, what PPCBully is suggesting you do is to go to Google and sign up for alerts. That will allow you to receive an email everytime anyone anywhere uses one of your "alert" keywords. Then you follow the link from that email and drop your affiliate links in the forums where folks are discussing the things you are trying to sell.
    Only thing is that many forums (like ABW) view this technique as forum spam and ban you, or worse, complain to the network whose link you dropped off there. You could make some sales - or you could get booted from the network. All depends on the TOC you agreed to when you signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    slicksilver, what PPCBully is suggesting you do is to go to Google and sign up for alerts. That will allow you to receive an email everytime anyone anywhere uses one of your "alert" keywords. Then you follow the link from that email and drop your affiliate links in the forums where folks are discussing the things you are trying to sell.
    Oh okay i understand now thank you guys for clarifying! But i have a question does these alerts only account for forums because posting affiliate links in forums like you just isn't that spamming? Not even to mention that you have to go sign up to that particular forum and then post a link and hope and pray that your post don't gets removed or even worse you get banned. I have done this when i first started to promote my first affiliate product. But i stopped promoting this way because of a few reasons #1 I wasn't sure if i am spamming the forum or not all do i post in a relative category related to the product i would like to promote #2 The efford of signing up and hoping and praying that your link will servive and that they won't ban you i personally think that this method is a painful method in terms of your time and your frustration levels and really isn't worth spending any time on. Any comments?

I don't want to sound "preachy" here, and I don't pretend to know much about affiliate marketing -- BUT:

My general rule of thumb on any marketing or traffic building technique is this: If I don't feel right about doing it, or if I sort of doubt whether it's "right" or a good idea -- I just don't do it.

Bottom line on ALL successful affiliate marketing websites and methods is this: If you build a site or use a method that attracts people who are looking for what you're offering -- they'll hang around, they'll come back, and if you've given them something of value, they'll buy.

All these other things, ALL these other things, will eventually fail. You might grab some bursts of traffic. You might find ways to do things related to websites and do stuff with your websites that works, for awhile. But if you aren't doing something solid that gives people value, they'll move on to the next person who is.

That's the end of the Old Guy's sermon for this Sunday. Thank you. LOL!
    Generate more fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by PPCBully
    When you receive an alert, use it to post your VALUABLE comments, signing with your links
    If I read him right he is not advocating comment SPAM. He says to add a "valuable" comment and use your site link on your name in the comment. He isn't saying to drop a link in the body of the comment.

A lot of people advocate this idea, but it's hard to find any blogs that don't use nofollow in their comments. If it's related to your site and it's genuine it might start a relationship with the blog owner that could lead to a link.

I have personally found Google Alerts to send me alot of garbage. Not only will you get alerts on your keywords, you will get alerts on mispellings and some other odd things. I
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Set your standards
    I don't want "preach" .... But each one set their own standards...
    I think that adding Valuable comments make the job well.

I also hope that this opened another mindset door as for tracking new ways for traffic.

Sure, if your site / Landing page don't add value people will not stay around...

Cheers, Emil

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread