Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Maybe it's because it's Halloween, I don't know. But twice now tonight I've had to chase him out of the cat's litterbox. And I don't mean he's just nosing around. He's all curled up in it like it's just the best resting place in the world! And it's taking quite a bit of....persuading to get him out.

Granted the litterbox was cleaned this morning, but that was this morning. Ewwww. Looks like I'll be having to give the dog a bath in the morning now before I leave at 8 to catch my flight. I'd do it tonight, but I'm liable to find him in there again.

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

ABW Ambassador
    It looks like my dog is possessed right now, but she's just dreaming, pretty funny. She's sleeping on her side on the floor and her paws are twitching likes she's running and she growls and barks every now and then. She sleep walks too.

I work in lounge pants . Looking for a sponsor, PM with offer.

Could be possesion but who or what is the entity that likes rolling around in litter boxes???

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>who or what is the entity that likes rolling around in litter boxes??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who besides obviously my dog (I've now chased him out 3 more times)? Bast maybe? Don't know if Bast enjoyed rolling around in them, but maybe is trying to convert my dog into a cat.

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

keep an eye on the cats, perhaps they are sick. Some dogs love to roll around and lie down in smelly stuff. I wouldn't write if off yet

Don't say kitty might be sick!!!!!! I'm leaving tomorrow for 4 days. Oh sheesh.......

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    We had some idiot kids out way too late for halloween (after we put the dog out)since she was so lost being left away from all the halloween action at the door. They decided "No candies no no answer at door so .... "lets leave the gate open with this dog in the yard." Our dog has some bloodhound and lab family in her. So if the gate opens she runs and runs and runs. No stopping her.
    For such a spoiled thing she must want a new home. She almost had one tonight. Even with her phone number and I love Mika over her collar, these people found her after she ran off, liked her so much they almost didn't call for us to get her.
    Will remember how much these people really wanted her next time she goes through the garbage and does her idiotic dog things again.
    Our beloved mutt is more than possessed, she has stolen my kids hearts, so giving her up won't happen

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

ABW Ambassador
    My wife is possessed and her eyes are bulging and all that. Check it out:

------------------------------
    "It's nice to be on the banned book list...or banned from anything...it means people fear you" ~ Fred Conquest

Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    How many times do we need to tell you NOT to feed the dog, cat food!

Henry
    Affiliate Manager
    <font face=verdana size=1 >Migizzi Inc d/b/a</font> Pets-Warehouse.com

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>10%/90 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    </font>
    Henry@Pets-Warehouse.com<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>
    >< )))ยบ> 631.789.5400 / Pets-Warehouse.com
    </font>

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> How many times do we need to tell you NOT to feed the dog, cat food!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Straight from the Horses mouth so to speak!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BLFH (Ms. B):
    Maybe it's because it's Halloween, I don't know. But twice now tonight I've had to chase him out of the cat's litterbox. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All my dogs would eat up the cat liter if I let them, its so disgusting beyond belief. When my husband and I go canoeing and camping with our dogs we have to seriously burry our waste, DOGS have this doodoo eating habit!

YUK!

For the cat litter, we built a closet with a cat door on it, in the closet is there litter and food/water and some cat scratch toys. In this way we don't have to worry about the dogs being in the house.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> All my dogs would eat up the cat liter if I let them, its so disgusting beyond belief. When my husband and I go canoeing and camping with our dogs we have to seriously burry our waste, DOGS have this doodoo eating habit! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I'll file that under "Information That's Good to Know, But You Probably Wish You Didn't Know" category.

YUK IS RIGHT!

Of course, we all know what Cats do to bathe themselves...

Andy

Our dogs think the cat's bowl is a snack tray and litter box contains chewy after-dinner treats. They alway seem to want to give lots of kisses afterwards. Sucks.

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Maybe the dog is just mad at the cat. With him in the litterbox.. where is the cat going to go?

Have you considered the solar flares?

Regards,

Victor Hanna
    The BettyMills Company
    Home of the 30,000 product DataFeed
    http://www.BettyMills.com
    http://affiliates.bettymills.com/
    BettyMills ABW Forum
    800-BettyMills (800-238-8964)

When one of my cats doesn't feel too well they will lay in the litter tray - usually followed by coughing up a hair ball

Maybe your dog isn't feeling well tho hopefully not cough up a hair ball...

char_paula

ABW Ambassador
    Dogs are nice. We just ate the cat and bought a dog

How did the cat turn out?

"I did'nt get where I'm at today by worrying about how I'm going to feel tomorrow."

ABW Ambassador
    Tastes like chicken

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread