I've seen a significant drop in adsense earnings per click.

As per adsense TOC I can't say how much

It seems like my clicks go up and earnings per click go down. I'm having a hard time getting it to fire on all 8 cylinders.

just wondering if it's just me or are others seeing the same thing.

I'm just trying to get a handle on what's going on.

ABW Ambassador
    One of the problems is no one knows what % they are getting, only Google and they can change whenever they want too and publishers can't do anything about it. Another problem is advertisers on the whole don't like advertising on content sites, blog sites etc. I stopped my adwords from showing on these sites. Don't know.

I work in lounge pants . Looking for a sponsor, PM with offer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    Another problem is advertisers on the whole don't like advertising on content sites, blog sites etc. I stopped my adwords from showing on these sites. Don't know. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then you stopped your ads showing on Froogle as well, which I think is the best place for a couponer affiliate to show ads.

I've seen a little drop in per click average, too, but not significant. It's still best way for me monetize my traffic.

ABW Ambassador
    I know, i read that they're going to give more options of exactly where you want your ads to show. Froogle would be great. Blogs and content sites, not good. Hopefully soon.

I work in lounge pants . Looking for a sponsor, PM with offer.

Mine went way up this week. Enough that I was worried it'd set off some alarm with them that something was wrong.

I emailed, they said the clicks were good just some bigger ones were being clicked this week - no details beyond that.

ABW Ambassador
    Mine have stayed at about 30 cents per click since the begining, week after week and on a pretty big sample.

The only thing dropping here is the CTR, but I guess we all expected that. Users are getting used to them (like they did with banner ads)

Javi

-------------
    <font size="1">Ladies and Gentleman you are being robbed every day, you know it and you're not doing anything about it. When is enough, enough? </font>

I had a sudden huge drop in revenue from them at the beginning of November.

Javi -

You just violated their TOC. Be careful...

Dan

So many ways to make a buck, so little time...

getting dull here, too, and the ads have been very targeted. Not sure about a timely check from this month.

However, I'll be loyal because this could also be advertisers shifting to other methods for the season.

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

ABW Ambassador
    This is just my opinion, of course, but I think Google is rotating fair play with the click through rate. A daily average might be around 16 cents a click, while some days like today might be doing around 22 cents a click. The other day it all worked out to about 40 cents a click. I dunno why, but it sure was great! All together, Adsense is making me more money than any of the other ad networks individually, not collectively. That day is not far off me thinks. While the others, especially CJ, is not converting like I had hoped, the ad networks do provide me some great content to compliment the adsense

-----------------------------
    Big Chuck
    Why do some affiliate networks continue to enable parasitic technology providers to STEAL my hard earned revenue?

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread