Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Sorry but your post isn't showing
    jiwamendung,

Kind of a suspicious screen name but in the event that the post was a legitimate member here, your post does not show when it is clicked. If anyone else clicks on it and actually sees a post, could you please let me know. There may be something funky going on so let me know what you come up with.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Hmmm, how odd....

I posted a few minutes ago in response to a supposed "post" that an ABW member left last early this morning. Before posting, I noticed the total post count on this thread was 80.

However, when I posted the reply to let this supposed member know that his post does not display, the post count showed as 79 and mysteriously, the post by "Jiwamendung" no longer appears. Gosh, I wonder what happened there... Oh well, I guess these little quirks can happen, but if an admin wants to check logs to see what happened, it would be interesting to see.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

There is only one admin here, you know that.

It was an Asian spammer talking to himself about software - nothing mysterious that is unless you want to interact with him.

Here, I'll tell ya what, I'll refund your $75 and remove the thread since your obviously not happy with the product.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

I don't recall saying (or implying) that I was unhappy with the product. If I were, I'd say so. You and I may not see eye to eye on some things. So what? I got over it back when those things came up and moved ahead. I welcome you to do the same & I hope you will.

That said...

I don't find it unreasonable to inquire about a mysterious post that was here and then gone without any notation that it was removed. And, contrary to your belief, I did NOT know that you are the only administrator. I thought that moderators also had admin privileges. Mybad! Now I know better.

Either way, if there had been a notation that the post was removed for whatever reason, it would have eliminated the confusion and my subsequent inquiry. I've often seen such deletion notes, so wanted to insure that I did not miss what may have been a legitimate inquiry from an affiliate.

Now cheer up & put a smile on that face!

Alan,

The problem is that you specifically know that what the person posted was garbage (you got a copy of it and even reference it in your post) so instead of saying hey, the mod team is working, good, they cleaned up my thread. You decide to post an ambiguously to casts doubts and turns a moderator action into something questionable (note this is not the first time either)... all for the sole purpose of getting a reaction.

That reaction came from me, which you then turn into some infighting issue to continue the subterfuge which makes for a not so nice atmosphere. Yes you've been around the block more than enough times to know what effect that has as well as what your actions would result in. As such I think you are purposely instigating and causing disruption within my community and I don't appreciate it nor will I continue to allow it. If you had a real issue with the edit you would have emailed me or a moderator about the issue, not post what you did nor continue with your prodding.

It is your choice to either continue along this course or to immediately stop.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Haiko,

What I said was not said to pull your trigger, but you have chosen to believe otherwise, so that is fine. I will not pursue further discussion on it. The topic of my thread is announcement of new banners and an upcoming news letter with holiday specials, so getting back on topic is appreciated. Thanks

Thread has been split, so that you can continue posting on topic in the original thread.

Thank you for your your quick decision, I look forward to your continued posts that are both productive and positive.

Thread closed.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

8. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread