ABW Ambassador
    [ ]They had to leave CJ reversing over $800 in sales I was gonna promote them at BeFree but you can FORGET that too I'd rather not have anything on those pages..

Is it that hard to be ethical?!¿! [/ ]

I feel better know
    Javi

-------------
    <font size="1">Ladies and Gentleman you are being robbed every day, you know it and you're not doing anything about it. When is enough, enough? </font>

[This message was edited by Haiko on November 05, 2003 at 10:55 AM.]

Ah yes, The old reverse everything then network hop tactic.

Some merchants mistakenly belive they can upset their cj following and instantly generate a new following at the next network. They fail to realize that the poeple that they are asking to sign up to their program at the new network are the same people they just let down.

These aff managers are lower than parasites. In fact, what is the difference between this sort of merchant and a parasite? They both rob the humble affiliate. Any affiliate that still promotes them is lower still and activley perpetuates the fraud so rampant in this industry.

Don't let them get away with it! Contact the owner of the company, call customer service and keep at them until they let you speak to someone in authority!

A bad AM can really ruin a program, and quite often his or her supervisor's don't know this is going on. Let them know, then if nothing is done you can be pretty sure the whole company is just another scam!

Andy

ABW Ambassador
    I agree - don't give up, Javi!

Affiliate Manager
    $800 smackers is definately worth an explaination

Are they leaving CJ ? Last time I saw them deactivated for a few days and now they've been reinstated.

They have been reinstated at CJ

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    As far as I know they are not leaving CJ, matter of fact, I just had some emails with the owner and he was eager to speak with afiliates jumping off the ActionVillage bandwagon.

I know how frustrating it can be, i was pisssed on the whole actionvillage thing then seeing paintball-online in the deactivated list a few days but when I found out they lost their marketing person, who dealt with CJ, I sympathized some, paintball-online is, maybe the biggest paintball merchant online and now that actionvillage dumped a bunch of us and lowered commissions to 3%, paintball-online is agood option. And the owner was very responsive to my emails. I had a few $1200 sales reversed in the past for invalid CC and like anything else, fraud is common on the big ticket items. Javi, PM me and I'll get you his contact info

ABW Ambassador
    It's the same BS month after month with them, that's what gets on my nerve They must think it's ok just coz affiliates have no real alternative.

If they're back with CJ, that'll save me some link changing, but my heart can't take this a lot longer

Javi

-------------
    <font size="1">Ladies and Gentleman you are being robbed every day, you know it and you're not doing anything about it. When is enough, enough? </font>

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread