lonesome affiliate
    Hi Guys and Girls,

I have just signed up to ABW. The last couple of days i have had my eyes glued in website marketing manuals. I'm studying day in and day out. I'm feeling a bit lonely, stressed because all i do is just work, work, work. It's not my intention to make this thread seem like a dating site. But i'm a bit lonely and i will appreciate any company as i spend most of my time online. Someone to talk to will be so nice right now. Asspecially people with the same interests hehe.

Please feel free to come say hallo. I'll appreciate the company.

Chat Soon...

Regards
    Izak

ABW Ambassador
    a/s/l check.

Just kidding If you're a guy, wassup. If you're a girl, hi there.

lol, i'm a guy hehe

I sometimes feel the same way. I am not lonely in the sense that I have a wife, 2 kids, a dog, a cat, (in-laws that live less than a mile away) and even a few neighbors that I like. SO. . . I am not "lonely" but it is always nice to talk to new people. It is always nice to talk about work without it BEING about YOUR work. So, if you want to talk, I'd love to. If you really only want to talk to good looking single women looking for a date, I can't help you. LOL!

Hi Jeremy,

You a lucky man i wish i had a family or a wife or a friend or a cat Lol. Yes, that's right not even a single one. But all tho i don't have these i must be happy its hard but i manage there is lots of other things i appreciate like life and that i am healthy.

It is a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for the offer. I will come say hi if i see you are online if i don't reply then it is probably because i'm away from my computer or busy on something or i'm busy to wrestle with these internet marketing guides Lol.

chat soon,

Izak

Is there actually a way for members to talk to member? When you you get PM rights or something? What if I reply to the notification in my inbox? Will that go to the person?

You can go to chat if it's not private conversation...

X

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread