My Azuregreen affiliation at CJ was Terminated Aug 22, 03. This is because Azuregreen, for many reasons, decided to leave CJ and choose SAS instead.

My Azuregeeen commissions from Jan 1, 03 to Aug 22 at CJ was total $1245.19 about $166 a month.

I started Azuregreen affiliation at SAS about a week before Aug 22. Was changing links over during that week.

My commission from the exact same links at SAS from approx Aug 17 to current is $713.16 about $285 a month.

My search engine rankings have stayed pretty much the same.

Says a lot doesn't it?

Does anyone else have a head on comparison such as this between two networks?

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Hmm, interesting.
    Your traffic was the same also?

---------------------------------------
    But it beats a real j.o.b.

This is a dificult figure to give because I have subdomains and things don't break down that easily. And, please note that I did not go an entire year without making ANY changes. The main changes are that Azuregreen has had a bit less exposure at SAS because I removed some links on framed pages that have been re-done. So, I need to say these figures are subject to inaccuracy.

However, from the best I can tell with a quick and probably inacurate talley it appears that at CJ I had approx 7080 unique monthly visitors to pages with these links
    and at SAS I had approx 8030 unique monthly visitors to the pages with these links.

There is a significanly higher click through rate recorded from the SAS links.

SAS has tracked an average of 10986 click throughs per month.

CJ tracked 4883 click throughs per month.

This is fairly easy for me to compare because, frankly, I have a merchant that pays me 5% more than Azuregreen and I have somewhat isolated Azyregreen on its own site. I keep them as a backup in case my main merchant lets me down and I need to flip them in there fast. So these pages are largly neglected.

Edited to say, that I have a hard time believing that so many came to these pages when they had CJ links and then did NOT click through. Perhaps, I did not have all the tracking pixels up.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

[This message was edited by SSanf on November 05, 2003 at 09:28 PM.]

ABW Ambassador
    I would rather work with merchants at Shareasale than the ones at CJ. Period.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread