Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    ThinkTank After Thoughts..
    I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you to Brian, Sara, David and Jessica for putting together such a great event. The information we exchanged and the new people I met was a tremendous opportunity both for our business and personal camaraderie.

I want to echo and reiterate what everyone has expressed regarding this Hotel. I've personally stayed in various hotels (Ritz, Four Seasons, Fairmont, etc..) and this hotel is far beyond superior in service and hospitality. Brian, thanks for always putting us up in such great properties, it's a testament to ShareASale's standard of excellence!

I want to also send out a quick shout out to Elena and to "Amy" from FatWallet!

Amy you have a great career ahead of you, keep listening to Tim. I've been in management for many years and Tim knows what he's doing..

Elena, thanks for making me feel like I know how to speak Russian, even though I only two words. lol Say hi to your kid for me...

Last but not least, I want to thank Stephanie for putting our stuff together and helping me and Andy stay sane. What would we do without you… (you to AJ)

I've decided to start an affiliate manager blog...another great reminder I picked up from ThinkTank..

Marly, I wished you were here...love u!

BTW

David, just for the record…I am the “Chubbie Bunny” champ! Booo Yahhhh…

Jangro, your next!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

ABW Ambassador
    .......and everyone behaved...........
    GREAT TIME
    Lots of info

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Another first class and highly productive industry event. SAS Think Tank is the cream of all affiliate events.

I'm still in euphoric afterglow mode. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    The facility was out of this world. Service beyond service. Views outstanding.

The format was very functional. Got to meet lots of folks.

Thanks Brian. I appreciate being included.

Sorry for running out early Sunday morning. Had to get home to watch what I was sure would a Cowboy victory.

: (
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

Think Tank 2008 was the first "affiliate marketing specific" meeting I ever attended. It was an honor to even be invited - and I'm so glad I was able to attend. (Of course now I'm probably spoiled beyond belief as I can't imagine any other seminar coming close to this one...)

Nevertheless, I echo what has been said about the hotel...truly outstanding in every way. However the information in the round table discussions, and being able to delve into affiliate related subjects -surrounded by ethical merchants, OPM's and affiliates was invaluable. It has motivated me to expand my own vision and pursue opportunities I wouldn't have even considered otherwise. Think Tank 2008 was a real eye opener, and was an ideal way to keep my online career growing and to start more fully utilizing the tools and resources available through Share-a-Sale.

Thanks Brian, Jessica and Sara and Carolyn for putting this together. We all appreciate everything you do for the industry as a whole. Thanks again.

-WM
    [I]Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.[/I] -Galatians 6:9

Brian,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Book Antiqua]southbeachannie
    [EMAIL="annie@southbeachannie.com"]annie@southbeachannie.com[/EMAIL]
    [url="http://www.southbeachannie.com"]online lifestyle magazine[/url]

[/FONT][/FONT]

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread