Arrow TrafficCoach-Legit??
    Has anyone heard of the site TrafficCoach.com?

I got caught up in something like this a year ago, and want to avoid any problems or putting my CJ account in review.

Your CJ account in review? Why did you post this in the EPN forum?

Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    Your CJ account in review? Why did you post this in the EPN forum?

No my accounts not in review......did you read the question??

The site sells lead traffic that supposedly wants to use Ebay....

I read your post. It said put my CJ account in review. Ebay is no longer on CJ.com, but now has it's own network (ebaypartnernetwork.com).

As to the question I have never heard of them but a quick look over of the site shows they sell traffic targeted to ebay. Not sure how effective anyone can be at that and sell it, but if it's just sales then doubtful it can hurt. If you are uncertain then move on, there are plenty of ways to get traffic for the ebay affiliate based sites.

I meant to say my EPN account....too many thoughts going through the mind

Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    I read your post. It said put my CJ account in review. Ebay is no longer on CJ.com, but now has it's own network (ebaypartnernetwork.com).

As to the question I have never heard of them but a quick look over of the site shows they sell traffic targeted to ebay. Not sure how effective anyone can be at that and sell it, but if it's just sales then doubtful it can hurt. If you are uncertain then move on, there are plenty of ways to get traffic for the ebay affiliate based sites.

ABW Ambassador
    Does the site even exist? I see nothing and when I search Google, nothing - http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...q=TrafficCoach

except some .nl site and it just has a page with It works! on it and nothing else.

But sounds like garbage anyway.

I think he meant coachtraffic.com or some such. I saw some postings elsewhere about it, and I believe they are a member here as well. That's where I remember it from.

So just flip around CJ for EPN, and trafficcoach for coachtraffic and then this thread might actually make some sense.

I can't comment on the traffic service they provide as I, myself, haven't used it nor know of anyone else that has used it. Though any such services I would approach with extreme caution.

Though coachtraffic claims highly targeted quality traffic, most traffic services are purveyors of junk and that's probably just so much hype. It comes down to the age old question, if they're so good at it, why sell it when it would be more profitable to use it themselves?

X

Well explanations are given on the site, and their model is only to pay for performance so what good is it to sell junk traffic?

Though since some claim to be good at SEO and marketing sites I can't see why they would be interested in buying traffic from anyone. So it's not making much sense to me.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread