Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Manager
    4Checks Affiliate Marketing Manager
    Kim has left the position of 4Checks Affiliate Marketing Manager to pursue another career. We wish her the best of luck in her new position. Please be assured that the 4Checks Affiliate Program will continue to prosper and we will be offering many new and exciting opportunities in the near future! The new 4Checks Affiliate Marketing Manager will be on the boards soon, but in the meantime, if you have any questions or need any help please contact Sharon Mostyn via ABestWeb at 4ChecksIMM.

Wow, it seemed like Kim was 4Checks. Good luck to you Kim wherever you go. I hope we'll still see you around here.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

ABW Ambassador
    Wow

Wow. She is such a great person with a true love and devotion for the business. I wish her success wherever she is. She is undoubtedly one of the best out there.

-sfcom

ABW Ambassador
    I'll repeat: Wow - didn't see that coming. Kim was a great AM, best of luck to her in her new career.

http and a telephoto
    I'm sure we will be hearing from Kim soon
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    Hmm .. Now I understand why she wasn't in San Diego this past weekend!. Hope we hear from Kim on where she is going after this

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Wow - shock of shocks this Monday morning!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

CONGRATULATIONS, Kim! Onward and upward, I always say.

And, welcome to the neighborhood. Jill says she's ready to show you all the cool Happy Hour spots.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Wow!! Has that been said already?

High standards have been set for 4checks. I hope those continue to be met.
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Gottlieb
    Wow!! Has that been said already?

Knowing many of the "players involved" I have every confidence that Kim will be an outstanding performer in her new position and also that the 4Checks program will continue to flourish. Sharon, the Original Poster, is also a very talented manager and will ensure a smooth transition and continued support of the fine program that Kim helped to define during her tenure at 4Checks.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    all the best Kim and it was nice meeting you at summit.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Kim,

All the best to you, we missed you at TT, hope to see you in vegas with whomever you are with....

Hugs
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Gottlieb

Thanks for the praise of the 4Checks program, Howard! I can assure you that everything is being done to continue the high standards that you've always had from 4Checks...and if you ever have any problems, please let me know so I can take care of it right away!

Sharon

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Knowing many of the "players involved" I have every confidence that Kim will be an outstanding performer in her new position and also that the 4Checks program will continue to flourish. Sharon, the Original Poster, is also a very talented manager and will ensure a smooth transition and continued support of the fine program that Kim helped to define during her tenure at 4Checks.
    Thanks for the kind words, Bill! You know that the 4Checks Affiliate Program has always been one of my top priorities and Kim's departure doesn't change that. We look forward to coming up with additional new ways to keep our affiliates happy!

I'd say wow lol but Loxly and Bill (oooh boy am I gonna have a hard time not callin you Beachy. all of you guys that are goin by your real names....gonna be tough not thinkin of ya how I have been and calling ya by your serious names now.)

Anyway..the little winks lead me to believe Kim must still gonna be doin somethin so that we won't all miss her. So.....whatever it is... all the best with it.

and I'm sure Kim wouldn't have left if she didn't feel the program was in good hands.

Well I'll say it again! WOW I have to agree with everything that was said here by all of you. Good Luck to you Kim with whatever the future holds for you. I know how personal and dedicated you were while doing your work at 4checks and I know that will continue where ever you are heading to.
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

Kim,

I will really miss working with you. I had hoped to finally meet you at Think Tank and was sorry we missed each other.

Hopefully we will get to meet at an upcoming Summit.

Kelly

ahhh... WOW! and OMG!
    I'm in shock. 4Checks just lost one of the best AMs in the industry. Those are tough shoes to fill. I wish 4Checks continued success.

To Kim...
    I'll bet this was one of the most difficult decisions you've had to make. Good luck with your future endeavors. I hope to see you in Vegas.

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    I'll miss Kim terribly, best of luck.
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

You will be missed a lot Kim. I only found out today..

All the best in your next job

Man, that's news I hoped to have never heard, Kim. We worked so well together.

I hope the new AM continues the same great work you did - or at least tries to stay on the same track and keep affiliates as her #1 priority.

Keep in touch, Kim...and let me know if you join up with another merchant..

Vic

Quote Originally Posted by 4ChecksIMM
    Kim has left the position of 4Checks Affiliate Marketing Manager to pursue another career. We wish her the best of luck in her new position. Please be assured that the 4Checks Affiliate Program will continue to prosper and we will be offering many new and exciting opportunities in the near future! The new 4Checks Affiliate Marketing Manager will be on the boards soon, but in the meantime, if you have any questions or need any help please contact Sharon Mostyn via ABestWeb at 4ChecksIMM.

Im confused here.. I thought it was Heather Blackburn that was the affiliate manager that is who i spoke too

can you provide the exact email of the person to reach as there are several things I must chat to them

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by easylife
    Im confused here.. I thought it was Heather Blackburn that was the affiliate manager that is who i spoke too

can you provide the exact email of the person to reach as there are several things I must chat to them
    Sorry for the confusion! I'm Sharon Mostyn, aka 4ChecksIMM on ABW, the Internet Marketing Director at 4Checks. The Affiliate Marketing Manager (AMM) reports to me. Heather is a former 4Checks employee who has graciously agreed to help out until our new AMM starts, but I'm always available if there is anything that you need. My contact info is listed below. If I'm not available please feel free to call Tatiana DiSalvo, our new Affiliate Marketing Coordinator, at 410-679-3300 x2265.

Talk to you soon!
    sharon

Outsourced Program Manager Stephanie Harris's Avatar
    Kim, wherever you are, best of luck! We'll miss you and hope to see you around at one of the marketing events in the future! :-)
    Stephanie Harris
    Schaaf Consulting
    p/f: 323.386.2338
    AIM: stephschaafco
    www.schaafco.com | stephanie@schaafco.com
    Our Programs: Baby Catalog | Blue Bee | Constant Contact | CourseSmart | ForMeToCoupon | Homestead | InTheSwim | Ipsos Survey Panel | LightInTheBox.com | Moosejaw | Mrs. Prindables | Payless ShoeSource | simply youth ministry | SnagAJob.com | Specialty Pool Products

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast