Question New at this
    Hello everyone,

I am a merchant with apparel and headwear. The business is very established but Affiliate marketing is brand new for us. I just want to know the best areas to go on this site to learn more and become a better merchant for various affiliates. Thanks for anyone who has any insight. I appreciate it.

Ryan

I'm new at affiliate marketing and want to do whatever I can to help out my affiliates. So what is the most important things that an affiliate looks at to add a new merchant. I am a brand new merchant with wonderful products and good incentives but no one seems to be interested. Any help?

Hi and welcome to the forum driduck

I am moving your post from the PartnerWeekly forum as I see your program is elsewhere, and intros usually go in the introduce yourself forum. No worries, it's a big forum and confusing sometimes
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Post Joining the community
    Hey everyone,

I just got an email that asked me to introduce myself. So that's what I'm doing. My name is Ryan and I am from Kansas, I'm a merchant and excited about making money like all of you. Looking forward to learning from any affiliates out there as well as helping out and contributing any knowledge that I have on my side of this business/marketing. Any questions, give me a shout. I'd be happy to let any affiliates in on what I look for when approving an affiliate and I would love to know what affiliates look for when approving a merchant. I'm here to become better at this so help me out and I'll do the same. Best wishes.

Ryan

Admin Note: merged in new introductory thread into existing thread that I moved from the PW forum.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Welcome Ryan. One thing I did when I was new was take a look at the prior posts of those who have high post counts. It kind of gives you an idea about their personalities and also about what issues are the most important to them. Just click on their username and hit the "find all posts by *** " option. Have fun exploring for a while. If you have any concerns after poking around a bit, just ask.

-sfcom

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread