Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    A Change Is In The Air...
    Hello everyone!

In response to this thread, I have made the decision to pursue another opportunity within the realm of affiliate marketing. I'll post more about it in time, but I want to thank everyone here for the education, compassion and amazing talent that you have shared with me.

4Checks' program is amazing. It will continue to be so long into the future. Thank you so very much to our partners for the trememndous growth, to the ABW community for sharing so much knowledge, to Affiliate Summit for providing such a terrific venue to meet our partners face to face and to ShareASale for doing what they do, well and with integrity. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the 4Checks program, and I know that with the dedicated support I am sure it will receive, it will continue to flourish.

Again, thank you all for everything, and I look forward to working with you again shortly in my new venture.

http and a telephoto
    We'll be watching! Onward and upward
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

You'll be missed at the 4checks program by the affiliates Kim. Best of luck to you and hopefully your next venture will still be related some how to AM or dealing with affiliates. You're good at what you do Kim!
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

Good luck with your new venture Kim!

Hope to work with you again soon!

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I'm sure that whatever the new venture is Kim, you will do well and the new employer will surely have a good affiliate manager working with them. Best wishes to you on your decision and your next adventure Kim. You are what all affiliate managers should strive to be; honest, ethical, responsive, accommodating and good communicator.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Kim,

Whatever that next step is, I'm sure you're doing what right for you now, and I am equally sure that you will be an invaluable asset to whoever employs you next.

Looking forward to hearing more about it when the time is right.

G.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Good luck in your new venture Kim!

Happy to hear you'll still be in the industry. Looking forward to finding out where you'll be!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Good luck kim and hope to hear from u soon...

Kim, even though we have already talked, I would be remiss if I did not also express well-wishes here at ABW. I wish you much success in this next chapter of your professional career.

We all know that you will excel in your new venture and I trust that your new horizons will provide unlimited opportunity. You deserve nothing but the best.

- Bill
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Words can not express the gratitude I feel at this moment.

Thank you all so much for the kind words and well wishes! They mean so much to me!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Kim, give me a call so I can congratulate you in person and catch up. Change always seems like upheaval as it happens, but in retrospect, not too long from now, both you and 4checks will remember this event as something whose time was just right. Since you're very well prepared to face new challenges and to offer great value to any goal-oriented, ethical affiliate marketing team, I definitely see this as a time to offer my congrats!

SAS, CSN Stores, and similar minded folks... grab her while she's available!

If you are considering Kim for your team and need professional references from someone who admires her and has worked with her closely on both issues and generating sales, please PM me. She gets a 5-star rating from me on effort, speed, results, knowledge, value, ethics, responsibility, accountability, achievement, marketing savvy, relationship building and much more. Her availability is a rare opportunity that must be strongly considered by everyone in this industry - and I'm guessing it must be considered fairly quickly.

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Kim make sure to let me know where you resurface.

You're the kind of AM I like working with.
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

Congrats again Kim! I'm glad to hear you're staying in this biz . Can't wait to see what you will be doing next.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

We missed you in San Diego! I can't wait to hear where you turn up! I echo Donut's sentiments. You'll be quite a catch for some lucky company!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    grab her while she's available!
    I'm already first in line but i think she won't relocate to Miami ...

Kim, we communicated yesterday but I want to echo everyone elses well wishes, the merchant that lands you will be a lucky one indeed.

It was awesome working with you, engaging in friendly competition between 4 checks and our ChecksUnlimited merchant. I'm sure the rivalry will continue with you being away but don't blame me if I turn up the volume on ChecksUnlimited in your absense ...

Hope to see you in Vegas, and remember, the offer is still open ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Congrats and good luck on the move. I ... like all the others ... will be waiting to hear about your new situation.

Sue

It is nice to hear of good opportunities for a great person. Any company would have a wonderful asset with you on board.

-sfcom

Now THIS sounds exciting.....
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Kim I am sure there are tons of opportunities for you. I am excited to hear about what is coming next for you in the future. You are an exceptional person, awesome and dedicated program manager as well.
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

Hi Kim,

Thank you for all your help while at 4Checks, and for greatly exceeding my expectations on more than one occasion. It was always a pleasure communicating whether by email or phone.

I'm glad we met at a summit last year, and I hope to meet you again at the next one.

I wish you all the best in your latest venture, and can't wait to hear all about it.

Best of luck in your new venture!
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

You are all so amazing! I appreciate the love, support and faith you all have shown me in this thread.

The best is yet to come for me, I'm sure. I'll always be grateful to 4Checks and all of the partners who made my record-breaking numbers possible. I couldn't have celebrated so many wonderful program achievements without you all.

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    I am a little late to the party here, but I wanted to send my congratulations to you, Kim! You new company made a very wise decision by scooping you up.

Good Luck,

Brent
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks, Brent!

I've passed the two week mark and I love it. It's challenging and energizing to be on the network side of things.

I am managing Affiliate Managers and working on a lot of things behind the scenes to get existing programs up to the levels affiliates expect and deserve.

I think everyone is going to see some great things in the near future from buy.at. We need an increased focus on ethics and higher quality standards in this industry, and both fall under buy.at's main focuses.

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimSalvino
    We need an increased focus on ethics and higher quality standards in this industry, and both fall under buy.at's main focuses.
    That is very encouraging to here. I hope you can get it done!
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread