Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up ChecksUnlimited.com - Program Performance, ThinkTank Suggestions
    Hello team,

Just arrived back in the office from San Diego after a wonderful weekend at SAS's ThinkTank. We were able to share some great face to face conversations with many of the affiliates on the ChecksUnlimited program. We thank you for your time and program evaluations and want you to know that some of the suggestions are on their way to implementation.

We want to continue being the #1 SAS program for years to come ...

Some of you suggested at ThinkTank suggested that I post more performance info on the program as I used to do while managing the TigerDirect program back in 2001. Strating this week, I will include some of this info in newsletters and on ABW posts so you can get a better feel for how the program is running ..

Let's start with some basics this week:

We have a monthly EPC of over $160.00 and over 20% average monthly conversions.

Last month we paid out over $175,000 in affiliate commissions.

Here are the Top 10 affiliates among the 188 affiliates that earned commissions last month.

$26,161.89
    $16,548.91
    $7,920.23
    $7,432.26
    $5,574.31
    $3,434.62
    $3,003.81
    $2,809.98
    $2,746.06
    $2,533.57

If any of you that were not at ThinkTank have other suggestions, ideas or comments, please feel free to post or email me and we will do our best to implement in an effort to improve the program.

Thanks again for all your program evaluations while at San Diego and we look forward to continued growth.

If you are not signed up for our program and want to start earning revenue from checksunlimited, you can sign up to our program here
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; October 14th, 2008 at 12:12 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    Over $26,000?

Wow!

As far as I am concerned, there are only two programs in the checks niche that are worth considering. Both of them are on ShareASale. ChecksUnlimited has products that compete with the "other" program but they also have complimentary products and totally unique products. There is ample room for both to co-exist.

My experience at Think Tank in San Diego provided me the opportunity to learn a lot more about the Checks Unlimited program and to spend time getting to know Kelly, the AM. Kelly is an awesome person, cares about the program, and works hard to make it easier for affiliates to succeed.

Yes, those are real numbers that Andy posted. And, Julian, they represent commissions - not total sales. (Unfortunately none of them belong to me - yet.) If anyone has not yet tried the C/U program it is time to take a close look.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    As far as I am concerned, there are only two programs in the checks niche that are worth considering. Both of them are on ShareASale. ChecksUnlimited has products that compete with the "other" program but they also have complimentary products and totally unique products. There is ample room for both to co-exist.

My experience at Think Tank in San Diego provided me the opportunity to learn a lot more about the Checks Unlimited program and to spend time getting to know Kelly, the AM. Kelly is an awesome person, cares about the program, and works hard to make it easier for affiliates to succeed.

Yes, those are real numbers that Andy posted. And, Julian, they represent commissions - not total sales. (Unfortunately none of them belong to me - yet.) If anyone has not yet tried the C/U program it is time to take a close look.
    Thanks Bill .... look forward to working even closer with you ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

UPDATE:

Wanted to update you on some of the SAS ThinkTank suggestions we are working on:

1) We are adding many more creatives, many will be animated and we will have a larger selection targeted to all our categories.

2) We are re-categorizing the product feed and a field will be added to separate the two branded sites.

Thanks again for your support and great feedback ... we look forward to continued growth as we enter the 4th quarter with amazing partners ...

That's a lot of checks every day. Wow. Nice job on the feed Andy.

Any idea when the feed might be ready? Next week maybe...it would save me a task...

Quote Originally Posted by mr_jones
    That's a lot of checks every day. Wow. Nice job on the feed Andy.

Any idea when the feed might be ready? Next week maybe...it would save me a task...
    ETA for the new feed is next week, they are working on it as I type this post. We took action on the ThinkTank suggestions ASAP.

UPDATE:

I just received the new categorized feed in my inbox from CU. I am checking it and will upload to SAS and GoldenCAN today. It will be available by Monday at the latest.

WTG K ...

UPDATE #2:

The CU and DC feed is available on SAS now ... SAS Rocks

Lock and load folks ...

Folks, we have implemented one of the bonus ideas we discussed at Think Tank ....

Read more about it here: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=113562

Thanks for your support, we are having a fantastic close to the end of the year on the program....

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread