Question What does Last Compliance Test Completed mean?
    I have a merchant that should be generating sales for me at this time of the year and have not so I checked there stats and I see the below:

1) Last Commissionable Transaction through Affiliate: 05/03/2008 09:03.24 AM

2) Last Compliance Test Completed: 17-Sep-08

So I know they have not have any affilate sales since May 3rd. So what does Last Compliance Test Completed mean??

Thanks....

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=100811 (Zeus wrote: "Last affiliate sale is reliable, forget about the compliance test. You have merchants that were offline passing compliance tests.")

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=99313 ("What does 'last commissionable transaction' mean?")

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Compliance test doesn't deal with offline/online... it only deals with whether or not we are receiving tracking information on sales properly.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

ABW Ambassador
    I wouldn't pay any attention to it whatsoever. Brian, I don't even understand your answer because - http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ompliance+test

You had merchants that didn't even have a site up passing compliance tests besides the offline merchants passing compliance tests. So not sure how you can receive tracking information on a site that doesn't exist?

Quote Originally Posted by kse
    I have a merchant that should be generating sales for me at this time of the year and have not so I checked there stats and I see the below:

1) Last Commissionable Transaction through Affiliate: 05/03/2008 09:03.24 AM

2) Last Compliance Test Completed: 17-Sep-08

So I know they have not have any affilate sales since May 3rd. So what does Last Compliance Test Completed mean??

Thanks....
    5 months is a long time and if it's a merchant that you think should be getting sales, could be something wrong with them.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    The situation in the thread you referenced was likely an error. A lot of our processes are automated to a point, as you might imagine with such a high volume of Merchants. With automation, often comes unintended errors... and I think the other thread was one of those. Something reported a passed test when it obviously shouldn't have in that case...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread