Question about CJ data Feeds.
    I was wondering if Golden Can who offers Data feed is reputable. I have a most vivid imagination and I am imagining my id being switched and someone taking me cash. Or should I not be cheap doesn't CJ offer data feed for a fee???? Where would I find that in CJ?

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Is this a question about the datafeeds from CJ or a question about Goldencan? GoldenCan is reputable.

Quote Originally Posted by SeymourButts
    Is this a question about the datafeeds from CJ or a question about Goldencan? GoldenCan is reputable.
    LOL I edited my comment right as you were posting. Goldencan says they have CJ datafeeds I have never heard of them?

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    GoldenCAN is 1,000% reputable ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by jodyq
    LOL I edited my comment right as you were posting. Goldencan says they have CJ datafeeds I have never heard of them?
    GoldenCan is very reputable, and they have datafeeds from CJ and from other networks.

Or should I not be cheap doesn't CJ offer data feed for a fee????
    If you're not to experienced with datafeeds from different networks, maybe you can try using GoldenCan first, anyway, there are many merchants offering the free fourth click on GoldenCan, so you would not be losing any click by using GoldenCan.

I am going to look at the tutorial to see in goldenCan. I am also searching in CJ to see how I would set this up thru them. CJU might have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    GoldenCan is very reputable, and they have datafeeds from CJ and from other networks.

If you're not to experienced with datafeeds from different networks, maybe you can try using GoldenCan first, anyway, there are many merchants offering the free fourth click on GoldenCan, so you would not be losing any click by using GoldenCan.
    Sorry to keep asking questions but what is a free fourth click? Edit: Never Mind I read what it is, and I must say the 4th click is ingenious.

Mr. GoldenCan
    GoldenCAN created the idea of “4th click” because we wanted to empower the affiliates with GoldenCAN tools without any monthly charges or activation fee. Later on some merchants requested that they would like to pay for the service so their affiliates do not have to share the “4th click” with GoldenCAN. That is how “Free of 4th click” pricing model was created. (Thank you to Andy Rodriguez for that )

With the passage of time, we have learned that affiliates like to work more with the merchants which are FREE at GoldenCAN, which is why we do not offer the “4th click” pricing to merchant anymore. All new merchants are coming to GoldenCAN as “FREE of 4th click” merchants. Only a couple of merchants were activated as 4th click merchants in last few months because they had already been given the 4th click pricing.

Well I went through GoldenCAN and I am impressed, the stores 3 that I wanted to integrate 2 Linkshare 1 cj are both present!!!!!! Kinda Kewl !!!

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread