ABW Ambassador
    Linkshare Turkeypalooza Promotion
    Increase Sales or Conversion For a Chance to Win One of 100 Free Turkeys
    Win a free turkey just in time for Thanksgiving! How? Deliver the highest increase in year over year sales or conversions during the contest measurement period and LinkShare will send you a delicious 10-12 pound Hickory Farms turkey to say thank you! There will be 100 winners in all - fifty publishers for sales and fifty for conversion.

The contest is open to all order-active publishers in the LinkShare Network who have been a LinkShare publisher for more than one month by the start of the measurement period. LinkShare Platinum Publishers are not eligible. Certain other exclusions may apply.

Contest period is October 10 through November 10. Winners will be notified by
    November 20.
    Oh, please. Spare me, Linkshare.

First, you're expecting an increase in sales during the worst economy in your publishers' lifetime.

Second, your shipping cost on your "prize" costs more than the prize itself.

Spend the money on delivering the service your customers deserve, not a fifth rate system that we've come to see as all we can expect.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    It reminds me of the movie Mr Mom where Terri Gar was giving a sales pitch to Scooner Tuna.

"The time for gimmicks and giveaways is over....."

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Reminds me of the episode of "WKRP in Cincinnati" where a couple of the station employees came up with a great thanksgiving-related promotion: Drop turkeys from a helicopter.

After tragedy ensued, one of the employees uttered "I swear I thought turkeys could fly."
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    Reminds me of the episode of "WKRP in Cincinnati" where a couple of the station employees came up with a great thanksgiving-related promotion: Drop turkeys from a helicopter.

After tragedy ensued, one of the employees uttered "I swear I thought turkeys could fly."
    Best thanksgiving episode of any tv show, ever! One of the greatest lines in a tv show, and to this day I still crack up watching it.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound

I love that show, that episode was hilarious especially when Johnny Fever siad "For those of you who've just tuned in, the Pinedale Shopping Mall has just been bombed with live turkeys. Film at eleven." and Carlson said "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Looking at many of the current management decisions, I'm not shocked to hear that Linkshare has some of turkeys to get rid of
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread