Results 1 to 1 of 1
October 15th, 2008, 04:48 PM #1
New AvantLink Merchant: shreddingbetty.com
- Join Date
- October 22nd, 2007
We are pleased to announce the program launch of shreddingbetty.com on AvantLink!
Founded by Kim Goldstein and Jan Kodadek, two female snowboarders who wanted to offer female riders a source specifically for all the gear they need. Today, shreddingbetty.com is a premier source for quality gear for the female snowboarder. With brands like Arbor, Bataleon, Betty Rides, Gnu, Hellz Bellz, Nikita, Rome, Salomon, Skullcandy, Von Zipper and much more shreddingbetty.com remains committed to offering only the best women's snowboarding products on the market. They also provide a value to the public by sponsoring and organizing events which expand and contribute to the development of women's snowboarding and the community as a whole.
The shreddingbetty.com program will be offering their affiliates a chance to earn for 120 days starting with a base payout of 8% tiered to 13% giving affiliates 4 months to earn on some of the great products the site has to offer. Take advantage of this opportunity and sign up today.
Additional highlights of the shreddingbetty.com affiliate program include:
- Earn up to 13% on sales you send us; tiered program means higher commissions as your business grows
Payout Commission Scale
- 8% $1-$999
- 9% $1,000-$2,499
- 10% $2,500-$7,499
- 11% $8,000-$14,999
- 12% $15,000-$24,999
- 13% $25,000+
- Cookie duration: 120 days - affiliates have 4 months to refer customers and earn a commission
- Best brands for female snowboarders, including Rome, Gnu, Betty Rides, 686, Von Zipper, Dragon, Skullcandy and more; as well as boutique brands that are harder to find online, including Bataleon, O-Matic, Hellz Bellz, Married to the MOB, Cilla, Eesa Lux Layering, lola + evie and more..
- Year-round business; women-specific snowboarding gear and exclusive streetwear fashions bring customer sales during warmer months too!
- Strong International presence - 10% of total orders ship to overseas customers and growing
- Broad on-going media coverage, including Transworld Business, URB.com, Nylonmag.com, Lat34.com, Snowboardmag.com, Enterpreneur.com, Chicago Tribune, etc.
- Seasonal on-mountain events, brings together female snowboarders and those interested in learning; earn commissions on ticket sales
- Up-to-date banners, text links and datafeed; storewide discount coupon codes available
- Shipping information: Free ground shipping in the US via FedEx for orders over $50; international shipping via USPS
- Return policy: 30 days on unworn items, price guarantee for 7 days
- Conversation rates: 1.5 % and increasing daily
- Average order size: $150
- Dedicated program management and support
- Free advanced Affiliate tool center
If you're already an AvantLink Affiliate, you can sign-up for this program by following these steps:
- Login to your Affiliate account at AvantLink.com
- Select 'Merchants' from the main menu
- Locate 'shreddingbetty.com' in the merchant list
- Click to their detail page and 'Apply to this Program'
If you're interested in applying to the AvantLink network and this program, please use the following URL: https://www.avantlink.com/affiliate_app.php
Let us know what we can do to help you get started. Feel free to contact anyone at AvantLink or the shreddingbetty.com team , info/at/shreddingbetty.com.
Blog Post: shreddingbetty.com is now live in AvantLink!
Mark & AvantLink
By GravityFed in forum AvantLink -AVReplies: 0Last Post: May 3rd, 2010, 05:05 PM
By GravityFed in forum AvantLink -AVReplies: 0Last Post: September 29th, 2008, 03:51 PM
By GravityFed in forum AvantLink -AVReplies: 3Last Post: January 14th, 2008, 09:18 PM
By GravityFed in forum AvantLink -AVReplies: 0Last Post: January 3rd, 2008, 09:33 AM