Karma made me $150
    I am a big believer in Karma, today is one of the days it paid off. A few months back Loxly and I attended the Robert Allen real estate seminar. They taught us how to buy house from Fannie Mae for pennies on the dollar. Just before I went out to Las Vegas to look for a house or two I was in my local appliance store and I showed the manager how to do this also.

I had a crowd of store salesmen around the computer in the store and they were all taking notes. I had forgotten about it until I went into the store today to buy a new refrigerator. As I was walking around the store a guy comes up to me and asked why I looked familiar to him. I recognized the guy as the manager of the store.

I told him I was the guy that showed him the real estate deals back in May and he stopped in his tracks and told me that he bought a four family duplex for $8000 in Upstate New York. It is not far from the city and it became his main house.

He re registered his 3 cars car insurance and already saved a few thousand dollars. It is much more expensive to register in NYC. We went over to the Fridge section and he let me choose one and then gave me the price he would have paid for it. $150 off and he told me whenever I need something to come see him from now on.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Now that's nice reading a nice story for a change. That was very nice of you to have shared all that knowledge with the guys at the store

Really nice to hear of good things happening for the manager and for you, too.

Ok, I'll move my furry little head over here for ya and you can pat it a few times with those good karma hands of yours and maybe some will rub off on my head. lol

Seriously, that was very nice of you to have shared that info with them. You're a very nice person.

gota love karma ;-)

What i hate is when bad peoples karma gets in the way of my karma...some would say i was washing off my own bad karma, but i had someone walk away with a 200mm lens and a nice camera bag after it fell out of my backpack this weekend...retraced my steps within minutes to no avail

Sounds like you helped that guy change his life in a big way :-)

What goes around comes around.
    Never doubted that

Guess I need to learn from you about house buying too
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    I told him I was the guy that showed him the real estate deals back in May and he stopped in his tracks and told me that he bought a four family duplex for $8000 in Upstate New York. It is not far from the city and it became his main house.
    I'm happy for you of course but I can't help wondering when you say it is not far from the city what city are you speaking of? I was born and bred in New York NY and when we speak of the city it means Manhattan.
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com/afpr.html"><font color="#FF0000">Buzzy Multimedia Publishing Affiliate Program</font></a>--<a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=13023"><font color="#FF0000">SAS Sign-Up</font></a>
    7-15% Commision, 180 Cookies, Bonuses
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com">Earn Buzzy Bucks Promoting Sci-Fi & Fantasy Audio Books and Wicked Cool T-Shirts</a>

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Teaching is in your blood! You rock.

Agreed - what goes around does come around.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by TerriFalcone
    I'm happy for you of course but I can't help wondering when you say it is not far from the city what city are you speaking of? I was born and bred in New York NY and when we speak of the city it means Manhattan.
    Yes, New York City.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    You know, with what you did for the guy, it sounds like he not only should have given you the refrigerator for free, but also stocked it with steak, lobster, and Champagne.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    What is your # so that I call dial in and learn from you.

Did google that dude's name. Apparently, he does the call conference.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Cool story!

Karma is key. Wish everyone would just get that!

As my very Italian Grandmother used to say:

"Spit in the air, it comes back in your face!"

Make sure what you spit is something you want back in your face. ;-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

NYFalcon,

Good for you and after some great talks with you in NY you deserve everything that comes your way
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Nice story, sounds like you really made a difference in that fellows life!
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

You know, with what you did for the guy, it sounds like he not only should have given you the refrigerator for free, but also stocked it with steak, lobster, and Champagne.
    I was thinking along the same lines until it dawned on me that I need a new LCD TV maybe a computer or two lol. Have a feeling it will be my new favorite store.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Just thought i'd post some good news on my previous loss.

My 210mm lens came home today after a phone call and small reward...or is that ransom lol The bag is gone but the lens was supposedly found in the trash. I'm just happy it's home and the 300mm lens should be here soon too

Karma gotta love it

NY look hard at the Samsung TVs I did some research on them and they seem to be providing some of the best viewing, but on the puters better deals to be had online even at cost!

Thanks for the tip I will look at the samsungs

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbshouse
    Just thought i'd post some good news on my previous loss.

My 210mm lens came home today after a phone call and small reward...or is that ransom lol The bag is gone but the lens was supposedly found in the trash. I'm just happy it's home and the 300mm lens should be here soon too
    I LOVE GOOD NEWS.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread