Thread: Great Responses from buy.at

Great Responses from buy.at
    Since I'm usually the first person to post when I have a problem getting a response from a network, I figured it would only be fair to post when I had the opposite encounter.

I was having some trouble figuring out my payment reports at buy.at and emailed Dominic. Not only did he respond almost immediately, but he continued to follow up on the issue the whole way to the end. Even though it was totally my fault for not understanding something, he went the extra mile to pull the reports himself, attach them, and explain them to me. It's the first time that I have EVER had someone from a network do that for me. He was polite and not at all condescending.

Thank you to Dominic and buy.at for being a shining example of how the affiliate/network relationship can and should be.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Yes - When the world seems to be crashing around us - Some good news and some positives in business are always appreciated.

Thank you Tricia and Affiliate Nation for your continuous support of our programs.

Nice post, Tricia. I must agree...without exception, every person I have interacted with at buy.at (or buyat.com) has been professional, helpful and friendly. They are a class act.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    The "Dom" inator rocks, he's awesome as well as the other buyat inhouse affiliate managers ...

Tip: The "Dom" likes latin jazz sounds and music ....

WTG as well to Charlie for keeping the team on the curring edge, we wish them the very best ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Buy.at - Love at first sight, honor and respect once you start to grow with them.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    good people over there, good ethics too. happy to see them emerging here in the usa as another network i can trust. my "networks with superior ethics and excellent people" list now includes buy.at, shareasale and avantlink.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hey Donuts-

Thanks for the kind words, I've been speaking with Ayako & it seems as though we know each other, perhaps from a past life?

How do I know you? The man that's lite on the "do" & heavy on the "nuts"? :-)

Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by helpingmoms
    Since I'm usually the first person to post when I have a problem getting a response from a network, I figured it would only be fair to post when I had the opposite encounter.

I was having some trouble figuring out my payment reports at buy.at and emailed Dominic. Not only did he respond almost immediately, but he continued to follow up on the issue the whole way to the end. Even though it was totally my fault for not understanding something, he went the extra mile to pull the reports himself, attach them, and explain them to me. It's the first time that I have EVER had someone from a network do that for me. He was polite and not at all condescending.

Thank you to Dominic and buy.at for being a shining example of how the affiliate/network relationship can and should be.
    Tricia,

I wanted to thank you for the kind words and let you know that buy.at is committed to our affiliates 24/7. I am thrilled to hear that you were treated quickly and with great care. Those are two of our biggest goals in dealing with affiliates. If ever Dom or any other person on our staff is unavailable, we do take vacations albeit seldom, feel free to reach out to me.

Gabe Goldstein
    Buy.at Account Manager
    gabe.goldstein@platform-a.com

10. Newsletter Signup