Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi all,

I just wanted to quickly post here to see if this would be a more appropriate forum to discuss some of the value added things that we have seen be successful in our Earn More in Q4 program. Since the forum we have in LinkShare section is more built to answer specific questions with regards to the program, I felt like this might be a better place to talk about the tactics we are seeing people use to grow their revenue in general. The program really is encouraging some amazing new techniques that I had not seen before and I think it would be helpful to everyone. If you all think this makes sense we can start the discussion, but if you are less interested in discussing it here we can move it back to the Earn More in Q4 discussion board under the LinkShare forum.

Let me know what you think. Also if you want to discuss it here, let me know what kind of (non confidential information) you want to discuss so I can come preparred.

Best regards,
    Stephen
    Have you started Earning more In Q4 with LinkShare?

I would love to see this discussion here but I just can't imagine that anyone would want to divulge too much info on how they are ramping up their sales. Sure would be nice though!

"Advertising is the most fun you can have with your clothes on."
    Jerry Della Femina

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Stephen ...any discussions pointing out ways domain bound affiliates can improve their conversion ratios would be well received. From your earlier post I see you hinted that the comparison shopping sites with enduser comments and product reviews rose in the rankings. Rightfully so as they definitely add value to the shoppers decision making process.

LS might even compile a short list of newer merchants pushing products who are showing high conversion ratios. Emergency site placement and quick SE submittal for showcasing these LS merchants would encourage signups as long as the painful and unprofitable trial periods was bypassed by knowing they do convert under 100 clicks. These are merchants who are not intertwined with incent BHO's or sophisticated diversion tactics like the old line group I've been giving nominal exposure.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread