Merchant Fading Away
    I have a SAS merchant that used to be good for me, but he hasn't had an affiliate sale since 7/16/2008. Now I can't even get him to contact me. I guess it's time to shop for a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by John Powell
    I have a SAS merchant that used to be good for me, but he hasn't had an affiliate sale since 7/16/2008. Now I can't even get him to contact me. I guess it's time to shop for a replacement.
    Yeah, don't you love it when they won't even respond to multiple efforts to contact?

May I ask who the merchant is, John? I've got several that concern me, too. They've either stopped performing or developed landing page problems, etc., and no response when I try to resolve it.
    Generate more fake news.

I'm concerned about an SAS merchant, Elite Fitness Equipment, that has been offline since the 13th. In the past when they went offline, funds were usually deposited same day. This is unusual. Makes me wonder if they are having money problems, or they just aren't paying attention to their affiliate program.

GW

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy
    May I ask who the merchant is, John?
    I'm not quite ready to mention them in the open forum. I think I mentioned them to you on the phone and you said that you weren't with them.

They are small and a while back where having family problems. In the past they where good to communicate so maybe they will come around.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread