View Poll Results: Will you be testing Ebates Software?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Didn't test in the past, wont be doing so in the future.

6 50.00%
  • Didn't test in the past, but will be doing so now.

1 8.33%
  • Tested in the past, will be in the future

4 33.33%
  • Tested in the past, wont be going forward

1 8.33%
    ABW Ambassador
    I see a few cheers in the "ebates - great news" forum but I'm wondering a couple of things.

The question is this do you now or will you load ebates and do active testing against diversions?

My own guess is that very very few have actually tested in the past and I'll admit skeptisism over how many will in the future.

With that said, what happens when ebates says they have been tested by 10,000 affiliates at ABW and only "n" complaints were found or filed?

I must admit concern over an ABW controled system that will in all likelihood only be used by a few and how it could be used to legitimize them.

===================================
    Child labor laws exist yet, parasite partnering merchants (PP Merchants) and the COC allow an adult affiliates income to be diverted into the pockets of parasites and consider it normal business!

Why give parasites unlimited cookie durations and credit for sales where they divert our users and overwrite our cookies. PP merchants and the COC directly supports what many consider unfair trade practices, identity theft and thievery!

I have it continuously loaded to keep an eye on things as I surf around every day.
    Always tested, always will.

I have quite a bit of skepticism about this.
    Who is to say they aren't just using this method to find out which people to not pop up on so we shut up? Kind of a way to get that exclusion list from in a sneaky way, make sure everyone who submits a complaint doesn't get popped up on anymore so we don't complain anymore....

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> With that said, what happens when ebates says they have been tested by 10,000 affiliates at ABW and only "n" complaints were found or filed? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is one of my concerns as well.

I test, but frankly I have no idea how to make those movies and submit them to ebates so I doubt I will have anything to submit.

Unfortunately, it is only one person making the deal for thousands of affiliates (with cumulative earnings presumably in the millions of dollars) who had no input, but at least it is better than what we had before.

There is no deal only a more effective testing and compliance mechanism.

To download the movie software, click here. To make a movie click the red button, to stop right click on the icon in the taskbar and select stop ... it's really simple.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread