So whose do what for Xmas sales?
    So I have done a ton of sales online but I have never really done much with specific holiday product promotions. I was thinking about getting into it this year but just not sure where to start.

I looked at astore on amazon but just not sure how well that works.

Any suggestions on options I have?

Thanks guys,
    Matt

Outsourced Program Manager TrishaLyn's Avatar
    What kind of site do you run now? Since I run blogs mostly, I tend to just write posts about products or sales related to the holiday with my take on the product or merchant, so it's not just a sales plug post.

well
    now im only running sites for eproducts and software...no "real" products.

Where do you think the best place to find actual products is?

Eproducts and software are real products and now that so many people are in financial distress I'm guessing that getting a piece of software that I need but haven't purchased for myself would be a very nice and caring sort of present. Still, if you are looking for more "physical" products to sell all you need to do is look around the A Best Web forums to many items to sell and many affiliate programs looking for people like you.
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com/afpr.html"><font color="#FF0000">Buzzy Multimedia Publishing Affiliate Program</font></a>--<a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=13023"><font color="#FF0000">SAS Sign-Up</font></a>
    7-15% Commision, 180 Cookies, Bonuses
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com">Earn Buzzy Bucks Promoting Sci-Fi & Fantasy Audio Books and Wicked Cool T-Shirts</a>

If you are looking to diversify the products you sell, begin by branching out with what you know about or have an interest in. If you like sports start there, have a favorite movie? movie or music genre? favorite car? hobby? collections?... Make a list of your interests, hobbies and specialties and then start searching for merchants.

There are a lot of great programs and products, you'll probably have to experiment to see which ones work for you and your sites. Start with programs that have a good reputation here but do not limit yourself to those. Always set aside time to investigate new merchants. Diversification will give you more protection and stability.

When it comes to holiday gift shopping, anything goes.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Christmas is all about savings too. So if it's cost-feasible for you, consider running a coupon campaign for the months of November and December.

Outsourced Program Manager TrishaLyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cymax Stores
    Christmas is all about savings too. So if it's cost-feasible for you, consider running a coupon campaign for the months of November and December.
    I completely agree, especially given the economic situation a lot of Americans are in this year. I imagine that people will be looking to save wherever they can on gifts. Free shipping promotions will do well too, I'm sure.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread