Thread: 10,000 Post $10,000 Bonus Master Thread

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Talking 10,000 Post $10,000 Bonus Master Thread
    Welcome to the our 10,000 post US $10,000+ bonus. Please find below a master list of all the bonuses that we presently have planned. Each bonus will link to a dedicated thread where the full details will be offered and the programs will be expanded upon and you can ask any questions you’d like to ask

One thing to add now, Second and Third sale bonuses are for ALL, not just new affiliates, they are based on getting 3 sales after the start date of the bonus and as that is today in most cases, you may already have won!

In the case of all sales based bonuses, all bonuses (with the exception of the GreatSkin bonus which will be paid via the Network) will be paid at the end of the active month via Pay Pal. Payment of bonuses will be based upon the sales being valid (i.e. no reversals) and that the terms and conditions of the merchant have been adhered to.

But, if you don't have pay pal, and win, then we'll find a way to make sure you get your bonus.

(This thread will be edited multiple times as I add each of the full bonus threads )

And...here we go....

Quiz : $750 in cash to be won in our “new merchant quizzes” :: Please click Here for the Quiz Thread.

Quiz : $750 in cash to be won in our “existing merchant quizzes” :: Please click here for the Quiz Thread.

Video Creation Bonus : Create a 45 to 120 second video on amwso - $750 to be won :: Please click here for full details

5 Member sign up Bonus : Promote a fitness community featuring high quality fitness and workout videos, paying commissions on community sign-ups and sales. - $625 to be won from MyPypeline :: Please click here for full details

2nd and 3rd Sale Bonus : Promote the Asian specialty E-store offering traditional and modern Asian-inspired apparel, exotic home decor and unique gifts. - $625 to be won from GoodOrient :: Please click here for full details.

3rd Sale Bonus : Promote the online edition of the South China Morning Post offers a world-wide subscription-based service. - $625 to be won from South China Morning Post :: Please click here for full details.

3rd Sale Bonus: Promote award-winning utility software that optimizes and protects computers running Windows. - $625 to be won from Iolo :: Please click here for full details.

3rd Sale Bonus : Promote designer inspired rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces and celebrity style jewelry - $625 to be won from Overstock Jeweler :: Please click here for full details.

2nd Depositor Bonus : Promote an easy, intuitive forex trading platform regulated by the EU and Saxo Bank. - $625 to be won from Finexo :: Please click here for full details.

2nd and 3rd Sale Bonus : Promote the lowest prices on Diamond Engagement Rings, Wedding Bands, Pendants, Earrings, necklaces and bracelets - $625 to be won from Major Vault :: Please click here for full details.

Sales Volume Bonus : Promote fashionable celebrity style handbags and purses at great prices. - $625 to be won from Baghaus :: Please click here for full details.

2nd and 3rd Sale Bonus : Promote offline Health Subscriptions to the Douglas Report and Health Revelations. With a focus on healthy lifestyles and simple and natural cures for real lasting health - $625 to be won from Healthier News :: Please click here for full details.

3rd Sale Bonus : Promote exclusive Italian designer luxury, including handbags, jewelry, sunglasses and leather goods. - $250 to be won from Forzieri UK :: Please click here for full details.

10 Sales in a Day Bonus : Promote designer inspired rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces and celebrity style jewelry - $250 to be won from Overstock Jeweler :: Please click here for full details.

10 Sales in a Day Bonus : Rx. Digestive issues. Helps relieve the painful symptoms that people suffer from with various digestive disorders. - $250 to be won from Digestinol :: Please click here for full details.

10 Sales in a Day Bonus : Promote fashionable celebrity style handbags and purses at great prices - $250 to be won from Baghaus :: Please click here for full details.

Sales Volume Bonus : Promote sustainably grown fresh flowers to safeguard the ecology and well-being of wildlife and farm workers. - $250 to be won from Organic Bouquet :: Please click here for full details.

10 Sales in a Day Bonus : Promote the lowest prices on Diamond Engagement Rings, Wedding Bands, Pendants, Earrings, necklaces and bracelets. - $250 to be won from Major Vault :: Please click here for full details.

Implementation and Sales Bonus : Promote exclusive Italian designer luxury, including handbags, jewelry, sunglasses and leather goods - $875 to be won from Forzieri USA :: Please click here for full details.

Top Conversion rate Bonus : Promote sought-after skincare products from brands famous the world over. Over 900 clinically tested products including GreatSkin’s own premium line of cosmeceuticals. - $1000 to be won from GreatSkin :: Please click here for full details.

Thank you and Good Luck.
    Last edited by Chris - AMWSO; January 4th, 2009 at 12:27 PM.
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Bare with me this is going to take some time to add all the sub threads

Okay I need to head home from the Gym, kids have finished training for the day, so I will add then rest of the bonuses and links as soon as Alex is in bed. It's his birthday today so I need to get my butt kicked at Halo 3 a couple of times before bed

Back soon

Thanks everyone who has founds and corrected some of my bad links for me Hopefully no more coming!

Okay all done... wow that was a long task of editing and posting

Hopefully all the links are now right too!

Thank you everyone for your support, good luck with the bonuses

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Boy, you've really outdone yourself with all these contests
    Your poor little fingers must really be tired, too. lol

Fingers? I have raw lumps where they were

8. Newsletter Signup