Arrow Has anyone been paid by CPAHut network?
    Hi,there
    Just joined cpahut netwowrk with my incentive site.And Im about to run their offers.Has anyone got payments from them?Hows their support?Just give me some advice.
    thx

Thumbs down cpa hut not responding
    I got approved by them last month (January) but recently (February), they putted my account on hold without any explanation. I was asked to contact them which I have done twice. I was told I would received an answer within 24 hours, but till this day, they have NOT responded back with a proper, clear reason for my account being on hold. Try them at your own risk dear friend. I will keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna1
    I got approved by them last month (January) but recently (February), they putted my account on hold without any explanation. I was asked to contact them which I have done twice. I was told I would received an answer within 24 hours, but till this day, they have NOT responded back with a proper, clear reason for my account being on hold. Try them at your own risk dear friend. I will keep you posted.
    I just got my first payment from them on 15th and im planning to make much more with them.I can try to contact them for you if you need.Just PM me

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread