Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 44
  1. #1
    Affiliate Network Rep
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2007
    Posts
    207
    Exclamation "Jason" from Pepperjam [Split off]
    Ed - thanks for your clarification. After reading your first few posts I was wondering what you were so angry about....although that happens quite a bit around here.

    writerguy - I'd be happy to make sure that your account is terminated - please PM me with your PJN username and I'll make sure it gets done ASAP.

    loxly - we are sorry that you are no longer part of PJN, but we have to admit our jaw dropped when you initially applied. If you ever have a change of heart (which we don't expect) we'd be happy to have you back.

    On a side note - isn't it ironic how many ABWer's actually singed up for Pepperjam Network. Even more ironic is how many ABWer's are actually making a lot of money through Pepperjam Network.

    Anyway - it seems ot me that ABWer's aren't that terribly different than other affiliates - you guys are entrepreneurs and are interested in making more money with affiliate marketing - now that's a noble mission I support, regardless of where you are making your money I wish you the best of luck.

    MichaelColey - thanks for keeping an open mind. I can't help but imagine that you'd be "less impressed" if you spent most of your time here on ABW, which I assume you don't since you are such a successful affiliate marketer you must be extremely busy. Anyway - we are about to release a significant update to our product feed technology, which is something we can really use your constructive feedback on.

    That's it for now.

    I can't tell you the joy on logging-in here and seeing all this postive buzz about PJN!

    Jason

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,327
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    Ed - thanks for your clarification. After reading your first few posts I was wondering what you were so angry about....although that happens quite a bit around here.

    writerguy - I'd be happy to make sure that your account is terminated - please PM me with your PJN username and I'll make sure it gets done ASAP.

    loxly - we are sorry that you are no longer part of PJN, but we have to admit our jaw dropped when you initially applied. If you ever have a change of heart (which we don't expect) we'd be happy to have you back.

    On a side note - isn't it ironic how many ABWer's actually singed up for Pepperjam Network. Even more ironic is how many ABWer's are actually making a lot of money through Pepperjam Network.

    Anyway - it seems ot me that ABWer's aren't that terribly different than other affiliates - you guys are entrepreneurs and are interested in making more money with affiliate marketing - now that's a noble mission I support, regardless of where you are making your money I wish you the best of luck.

    MichaelColey - thanks for keeping an open mind. I can't help but imagine that you'd be "less impressed" if you spent most of your time here on ABW, which I assume you don't since you are such a successful affiliate marketer you must be extremely busy. Anyway - we are about to release a significant update to our product feed technology, which is something we can really use your constructive feedback on.

    That's it for now.

    I can't tell you the joy on logging-in here and seeing all this postive buzz about PJN!

    Jason

    You insult the entire ABW community and you wonder why people on here have such little respect for Pepperjam?

    You are not exactly being very professional in your post

  3. #3
    Moderator MichaelColey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Mansfield, TX
    Posts
    16,232
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    MichaelColey - thanks for keeping an open mind. I can't help but imagine that you'd be "less impressed" if you spent most of your time here on ABW, which I assume you don't since you are such a successful affiliate marketer you must be extremely busy. Anyway - we are about to release a significant update to our product feed technology, which is something we can really use your constructive feedback on.
    I think you're right. I'm on ABW right now, and (after reading your response) I am "less impressed" once again.

    I'm not concerned with your technology. I'm haven't heard a single bad thing about it, and am sure it's top notch. I'm more concerned with PJN's business practices and ethics. There are tons of concerns that haven't been fully addressed, and it seems like PJN just wants to sling mud and shift the focus when any such issues arise.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

  4. #4
    http and a telephoto
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,708
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam

    loxly - we are sorry that you are no longer part of PJN, but we have to admit our jaw dropped when you initially applied. If you ever have a change of heart (which we don't expect) we'd be happy to have you back.
    Why would it surprise you? As an OPM I need to know what networks are easy for affiliates to work with so I can recommend them (or not) to clients. It's no secret I started out as an affiliate. It doesn't matter how a merchant backend is on a network (something I would have explored if the affiliate backend was to my liking) if the affiliate backend isn't easy and does what affiliates want.

    Your network showed me that it isn't what my clientele needs. Not even close.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

  5. #5
    ABW Founder Haiko de Poel, Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,609
    Continued Success,

    Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

  6. #6
    Affiliate Network Rep
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2007
    Posts
    207
    MichaelCooley - I disagree with you. The problem is that once the questions are answered ABW members decide that's not good enough. The concerns raised by ABW a million times have been addressed here and elsewhere. We have nothing to hide, yet ABW seems to think we are evil. It's actually ridiculous.

    Loxly - thanks for your feedback - we appreciate the specifics you gave for why Pepperjam Network is not a good option for your affiliates and merchants...

    Haiko - no worries - I can promise you that our bag of is much, much larger than yours, although I hope you are enjoying your .

    Here's some down home straight talk for fellow ABWer's...

    Isn't it ironic that on ABW the questions about affiliate ethics (for instance, being an affiliate and a network) only apply to Pepperjam.

    CJ is an affiliate - show me a link to the dialogue you are having with them about this huge issue?

    Linkshare is an affiliate - show me a link to the dialogue you are having with them about this huge issue?

    Market Leverage is an affiliate - show me a link to the dialogue you are having with them about this huge issue?

    Azoogle, CPA Empire, Hydra Network - these companies are all affiliates - show me a link to the dialogue you are having with them about this huge issue?

    Lets discuss.

    Please keep in mind that Pepperjam has one employee who manages Shogging, which is PJ's affiliate-based shopping comparison engine...and we are proud of it! Every other affiliate network mentioned above make more money and have more employees dedicated to affiliate marketing than Pepperjam.

    Why should Pepperjam have to answer questions that other networks don't even get asked?

    Why is it fair to hold Pepperjam to a higher standard?

    Even more importantly, why is being an affiliate and also a network or a merchant or an OPM, assuming strict safeguards are in place to protect affiliates and advertisers, wrong in the first place?

    The entire concern is based on fear.

    I look forward to some objective back and forth here versus put downs, assumptions, and fear.

    Jason

  7. #7
    Full Member Cymax Stores's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam

    CJ is an affiliate - show me a link to the dialogue you are having with them about this huge issue?
    Personally, i dont know if CJ deserves a thread where nothing but insults are being thrown around. Quite frankly, i dont think any network or affiliate should, and definitely wouldnt wish this type of ridicule on PJN , but it seems to me that you left that door open to everybody here with your above responses.

    As with CJ, despite some minor issues with them, I've only ever gotten great customer service from my technical reps, and because of that, have so far seen some pretty decent results. And I've only been live with them maybe 2 weeks today. So maybe I'm just a lil bias wherein I personally do not believe they deserve to be bashed.

    Those are just my two cents, and I really do not intend to offend, because in fact i do wish the PJN all the best.

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2006
    Posts
    2,689
    Isn't it ironic that on ABW the questions about affiliate ethics (for instance, being an affiliate and a network) only apply to Pepperjam
    Ethics are questioned across the board in this forum - networks, merchants, fellow affiliates.

    The other networks you mention have their own hot topics - reporting issues, lack of response, etc.

    I'm getting a little tired of everyone bashing each other (on both sides), and PJ seems to lump ABW members together, which is an incorrect assumption. We are a collective group of people trying to earn money through affiliate marketing, sharing experiences. I don't have a team helping me with my sites, so I visit this forum.

    I have no personal issue with PJN, but prefer to keep my sites under the radar right now (at least until I've had a chance to assess the network myself). And I've had unwelcome merchant signups through LS - took it up with them, they said it wasn't possible (well, it is because it happened).

    Sometimes a network is better off staying quiet.. let some affiliates vent, let the others make their own decision. Network participation should be consistent & reliable, this dialogue seems more personal than professional.
    Why is it fair to hold Pepperjam to a higher standard?
    Because PJ put forth marketing material that warranted it...

    None of this is fear-based, it's about protecting revenue.. hot topics come & go for all networks, PJ would be better off sticking around, answering questions once in a while, without always trying to sell the network..

    There's a saying (can't remember specifics) about not trying to sell to marketers...

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs up No Problems With PJN For Me Yet....Fingers Crossed!
    I signed up with pepperjam a couple of months ago now and I have as yet had no problems with them.

    So far it's the same as other affiliate networks, I get approved for most of the merchants I apply to and rejected by the snobs...so no change there!!!

  10. #10
    ABW Founder Haiko de Poel, Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,609
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    MichaelCooley
    Easy there Pepperjam, don't OD on the cool aid, it's Coley.

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    The problem is that once the questions are answered ABW members decide that's not good enough.
    Right your spin is transparent, the answers are vacuous and the spin incoherent.

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    The concerns raised by ABW a million times have been addressed here
    Please show me in the respective threads within the pepperjam forum here ... show me where you answer them. Please remember this isn't the pepperplex, things that come out your mouth can't be stuff you pull out your ass, IOW just because you say it's answered, it actually has to be, we don't drink the cool aid, remember?

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    Haiko - no worries - I can promise you that our bag of is much, much larger than yours, although I hope you are enjoying your .
    Wha??? your bag of is much, much bigger than mine? WTF is is that? You have got to be kidding me right? -- You can't make this stuff up!

    That said, yes I'm sure your bag of is much, much larger -- you have so much hot air over there I'm sure all the corn within 200 miles gets popped.

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    Here's some down home straight talk for fellow ABWer's...
    Notice how he has to warn us ... hey everyone, I'm going to talk straight LOL, who are you now? Vince from ShamWOW?

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    Isn't it ironic that on ABW the questions about affiliate ethics (for instance, being an affiliate and a network) only apply to Pepperjam.
    Umm, this is one out of how many issues we brought up, there are 38 threads, address the points raised there and guess what start with addressing the issues in this thread first instead of taking it off topic once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    ... is an affiliate - show me a link to the dialogue you are having with them about this huge issue?
    The button up top that says search, use it enter the search terms, like pricerunner you'll see the list. So please stop with just saying words, the truth is there.

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    Lets discuss.
    We did, you just didn't search your too busy derailing this thread (spamming and unauthorized program sign up to answer the truth once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    Please keep in mind that Pepperjam has one employee who manages Shogging, which is PJ's affiliate-based shopping comparison engine...and we are proud of it!
    So you only have one person? Who Krista Golanoski?

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    Every other affiliate network mentioned above make more money and have more employees dedicated to affiliate marketing than Pepperjam.
    Oh you guys gonna pull the david vs Goliath thing again? I don't get it? Don't worry I'm sure your bag of is much, much, much bigger than theirs.

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    Why should Pepperjam have to answer questions that other networks don't even get asked?
    There are 9,988 posts in the CJ forum and 3,975 in the Linkshare forum, I suggest you get some coffee and see that they have and continue to be taken to task, go look, they actually answered, a novel idea, yeah I understand that

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    Why is it fair to hold Pepperjam to a higher standard?
    Do you get paid to work there or is this just really another joke? I can't believe you wrote that.

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    Even more importantly, why is being an affiliate and also a network or a merchant or an OPM, assuming strict safeguards are in place to protect affiliates and advertisers, wrong in the first place?
    You (PJN) has never proven any safeguards, actually it appears that's more spin and hype.

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    The entire concern is based on fear.
    No, it's because PJN has never answered any questions. Get the facts straight!
    Continued Success,

    Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

  11. #11
    ABW Veteran Mr. Sal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    Here's some down home straight talk for fellow ABWer's...

    Isn't it ironic that on ABW the questions about affiliate ethics (for instance, being an affiliate and a network) only apply to Pepperjam.

    CJ is an affiliate - show me a link to the dialogue you are having with them about this huge issue?

    Linkshare is an affiliate - show me a link to the dialogue you are having with them about this huge issue?

    Market Leverage is an affiliate - show me a link to the dialogue you are having with them about this huge issue?

    Azoogle, CPA Empire, Hydra Network - these companies are all affiliates - show me a link to the dialogue you are having with them about this huge issue?

    Lets discuss.

    Please keep in mind that Pepperjam has one employee who manages Shogging, which is PJ's affiliate-based shopping comparison engine...and we are proud of it! Every other affiliate network mentioned above make more money and have more employees dedicated to affiliate marketing than Pepperjam.

    Why should Pepperjam have to answer questions that other networks don't even get asked?

    Why is it fair to hold Pepperjam to a higher standard?

    Even more importantly, why is being an affiliate and also a network or a merchant or an OPM, assuming strict safeguards are in place to protect affiliates and advertisers, wrong in the first place?

    The entire concern is based on fear.

    I look forward to some objective back and forth here versus put downs, assumptions, and fear.

    Jason
    I don't know, but maybe it also have something to do with the so called transparency issue of the PJN?

    I'm not an affiliate of the PJN, I haven't even browsed the PJN yet, but not because of any fear, but because the issue of trust, if I can't trust a network or a merchant with my personal information, I would not join that network or that merchant.

    How can I say all that when I haven't even browsed the PJN yet?

    Well, I'm just going by what the own people from the PJN have and have not, posted here on ABW.

    Anyone, and I mean anyone, can be a so called merchant and just join a network just to get branded, or just to get all the free info they can get on their competition, and more...

    So why would I join a network that because of their so called term of transparency, would allow any merchant, and who knows who else on that network, to have free access to my private information?

    While I don't like to assume anything, and since I don't do questionable things, I don't have to have any fear on what I do, or have done so far.

    But who knows what the future might bring, because nothing is written in stone anymore...

    Btw, anyone can conquer any of their fears in less than a day, but no one can be fully trusted in the same amount of time.

  12. #12
    ABW Founder Haiko de Poel, Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Tully
    I signed up with pepperjam a couple of months ago now and I have as yet had no problems with them.
    Yes, it's fall, very very Shilly , better get a coat.
    Continued Success,

    Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

  13. #13
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    MichaelCooley - I disagree with you. The problem is that once the questions are answered ABW members decide that's not good enough. The concerns raised by ABW a million times have been addressed here and elsewhere. We have nothing to hide, yet ABW seems to think we are evil. It's actually ridiculous.

    Loxly - thanks for your feedback - we appreciate the specifics you gave for why Pepperjam Network is not a good option for your affiliates and merchants...

    Haiko - no worries - I can promise you that our bag of is much, much larger than yours, although I hope you are enjoying your .

    Here's some down home straight talk for fellow ABWer's...

    Isn't it ironic that on ABW the questions about affiliate ethics (for instance, being an affiliate and a network) only apply to Pepperjam.

    CJ is an affiliate - show me a link to the dialogue you are having with them about this huge issue?

    Linkshare is an affiliate - show me a link to the dialogue you are having with them about this huge issue?

    Market Leverage is an affiliate - show me a link to the dialogue you are having with them about this huge issue?

    Azoogle, CPA Empire, Hydra Network - these companies are all affiliates - show me a link to the dialogue you are having with them about this huge issue?

    Lets discuss.

    Please keep in mind that Pepperjam has one employee who manages Shogging, which is PJ's affiliate-based shopping comparison engine...and we are proud of it! Every other affiliate network mentioned above make more money and have more employees dedicated to affiliate marketing than Pepperjam.

    Why should Pepperjam have to answer questions that other networks don't even get asked?

    Why is it fair to hold Pepperjam to a higher standard?

    Even more importantly, why is being an affiliate and also a network or a merchant or an OPM, assuming strict safeguards are in place to protect affiliates and advertisers, wrong in the first place?

    The entire concern is based on fear.

    I look forward to some objective back and forth here versus put downs, assumptions, and fear.

    Jason
    Other networks have actually fired employees for information they might have gleened from working there and used for their own sites. So my question is:

    Are there any PJ employees signed up as affiliates in the network that have their own affiliate sites or are doing PPC that might be running a program there or have access to affiliate information?

  14. #14
    ABW Founder Haiko de Poel, Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,609
    Admin Note: Thread Split from Original Thread (http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?p=880363)

  15. #15
    The Seal of Aproval rematt's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    4,140
    "The best defense is a good offense"
    Keyword being good. Constantly attacking ABW members without ever addressing any of the issues that have been raised is hardly a good offense. Offensive, yes. Good, most decidedly not.

    PJ (whoever is minding the forum today) you are right about one thing. You have alienated enough ABW members and avoided addressing any of our questions and issues for so long that it is likely there will never be a point where we will trust or accept you.

    You have gone out of your way to provide spin when we've asked for answers, you've removed posts on your own blog that you didn't agree with and you've constantly insulted many respected members of ABW. This is not exactly the behavior that we anticipated from a "trusted third party".

    Your constant mantra of "why aren't you questioning network a or network b about the same issues just doesn't fly. As it's been pointed out, we question dubious behavior no matter where it arises from, even among our own ranks. And I hope that you're not suggesting that if the other networks do something wrong that it must be OK for you to also. You should have outgrown the "but Mom, everyone else is doing it" phase somewhere in your early teens.

    At this point I doubt if there is anything that could transpire that will raise the level of trust for your network. We now know who you are, what you are and how you operate. Your choice to not address any of the issues in any substantive way has rightly led us to rely on our own gut instincts. What conclusions would you have drawn under the same circumstances?

    -rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

  16. #16
    Best New ABW Member 2007 sfcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2007
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    ...Are there any PJ employees signed up as affiliates in the network that have their own affiliate sites or are doing PPC that might be running a program there or have access to affiliate information?
    I honestly cannot say that even if they answered this question favorably that I would personally believe them. The previous questions addressed to them here at ABW have been mostly ignored. Being selective about everything-that's what being a typical network is all about. Some rules apply to some affs, a different set applies to others. Answer some questions about your network and not others.

    Every question here at ABW should be addressed as important. You never know what affiliate is sitting on the other side with questions. It could be the $300k/year producer or the $300/year new guy. But, if they are here to make money for PJN and your merchants, you should answer the questions. Many lurk here and never post. Which of those are the golden affs? You just never know.

    -sfcom


  17. #17
    Moderator MichaelColey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Mansfield, TX
    Posts
    16,232
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    Why should Pepperjam have to answer questions that other networks don't even get asked?

    Why is it fair to hold Pepperjam to a higher standard?
    If you think the other networks are getting a free pass, you haven't done much reading here on ABW. There have been critical questions asked of virtually every network here.

    Why are you held to a higher standard? Because you claim to be better and different, yet everything I've seen so far says that you're no different than the big three.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

  18. #18
    http and a telephoto
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,708
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Why are you held to a higher standard? Because you claim to be better and different, yet everything I've seen so far says that you're no different than the big three.
    Exactly what I was coming back to say. You claim to be better, now you claim to be no different. Which is it? Are you the *better* network or are you more of the same with fancy new tools to mask the fact that you have a dirty back end?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

  19. #19
    Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Rhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    6,195
    lol@ dirty back end

    Is that anything like skid marks?


  20. #20
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    I see them reading now but my question wasn't answered. It's a real question, something I want to know, I'll quote myself:

    "Other networks have actually fired employees for information they might have gleened from working there and used for their own sites. So my question is:

    Are there any PJ employees signed up as affiliates in the network that have their own affiliate sites or are doing PPC that might be running a program there or have access to affiliate information?"

    Yes, No, what?

  21. #21
    Affiliate Network Rep
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2007
    Posts
    207
    Haiko,

    I had to chime back in here.

    Let's be honest.

    The real problem here is you adn the poor relationship that you and I have, not Pepperjam.

    Pepperjam launched a forum and as you've said "ran away" because we were being asked difficult questions.

    Guess why Haiko is really mad folks - because we asked him for the $5,000 he charged us back and he said yes. We would have understood if he said no, but he said yes.

    Also, I told him on multiple occasions that I really don't like how he treats people - in effect, I've called into question his leadership of ABW.

    All Haiko dishes is personal attacks.

    I will issue you a challenge one last time.

    Bring it on.

    You ask the questions that you speak of and I'll answer them one after another.

    I'm assuming you will show your true leadership and be professional and maintain your cool.

    I'll also hope to ask you some targeted questions, especially about how you run this board and why it's not growing like it used to.

    What do you say?

    One on one.

    Me and you.

    It will be fun.

    Kris

  22. #22
    Affiliate Network Rep
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2007
    Posts
    207
    no

  23. #23
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    Ok, so there are no Pepperjam employees signed up as affiliates in the Pepperjam Network.

    On a side note. This board is fine. You signed up here for a reason. You did leave. You got the same questions every other network gets. If you have personal issues with Haiko, that's what email is for. Because when you act unprofessional like you're doing here, it's not a good look. You don't see the other networks here acting like that.

  24. #24
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,327
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    Haiko,

    I had to chime back in here.

    Let's be honest.

    The real problem here is you adn the poor relationship that you and I have, not Pepperjam.

    Pepperjam launched a forum and as you've said "ran away" because we were being asked difficult questions.

    Guess why Haiko is really mad folks - because we asked him for the $5,000 he charged us back and he said yes. We would have understood if he said no, but he said yes.

    Also, I told him on multiple occasions that I really don't like how he treats people - in effect, I've called into question his leadership of ABW.

    All Haiko dishes is personal attacks.

    I will issue you a challenge one last time.

    Bring it on.

    You ask the questions that you speak of and I'll answer them one after another.

    I'm assuming you will show your true leadership and be professional and maintain your cool.

    I'll also hope to ask you some targeted questions, especially about how you run this board and why it's not growing like it used to.

    What do you say?

    One on one.

    Me and you.

    It will be fun.

    Kris

    How the heck is how Haiko runs this forum anything to do with how Pepperjam runs its network?

  25. #25
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,327
    Jason: I have been a member of this forum since 2003, and you are by far the least professional person I have ever seen on here.

    You are supposed to be representing a network?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: September 20th, 2008, 11:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 29th, 2005, 01:51 PM
  3. The "▀" in eβates and the "÷" in TopM÷xie [Split]
    By Herb ď┐ďČ in forum eBates
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 27th, 2005, 02:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •