Thread: Encourage competition, post anonymous stats?

Phoenix, AZ
    Question Encourage competition, post anonymous stats?
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new to the board but have been on the ticketmaster affiliate program since the beginning of the year. In my opinion my sites are doing well and the commission is rising at more that satisfactory rates. At the same time, I am driven by a competitive spirit and would like to know if Buy.At plans on releasing anonymous data citing the top performance for the ticketmaster program?

Generalized statistics like the top 5 transaction values, top 5 commission payouts, and top 5 conversion percentages for each month would give a lot of affiliates a gauge to compare to so they know if they are taking full advantage of the program or need to improve their practices somehow.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hey Bump,

Thanks so much for the feedback, we understand that generalized statistics are a helpful metric for affiliates and we’re working on getting numbers for you. At this point, we need approval from Ticketmaster before we release the statistics you requested and we are currently reaching out to them for their signoff.

Once we have approval, we’ll be happy to provide you with this information. Also, if you have any other questions regarding our Ticketmaster program or in general, don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at

Last edited by Charlie.Calabrese; October 24th, 2008 at 01:53 PM.

3. Newsletter Signup