Whats the Best Way To Create Stores Using Popshops
    I have bought the enterprise package. I would like pros to help me out with it.

Is there a way to access api and create sites on the run. I mean generate pages quick.

Whats the most recommended way to use it effectively?

Are you guys making good money using Popshops?

Cheers
    Ajeet

PopShops is a very straightforward service, and one that performs extremely well when placed on site pages that are easily navigated (and found).

PopShops has published a very good FAQ on the basics and mechanics of its use and that is the best place to start.

Access the autofeed in the utilities section of the right hand column in shopbuilder to generate pages on the fly.

As far as the most recommended way to use it effectively, that rests entirely on your shoulders. One person's preferred approach may differ greatly from another's.

Not to be rude, but the topic of 'making good money using PopShops' is relative, highly personal and not something many users may feel inclined to share.
    Be at peace,
    Casey

Lass Group Mall - Free parking first hour or with any purchase.

Thanks for your response.

I have been reading about it a lot.

Cheers
    Ajeet

Quote Originally Posted by Caseyfern
    PopShops is a very straightforward service, and one that performs extremely well when placed on site pages that are easily navigated (and found).

PopShops has published a very good FAQ on the basics and mechanics of its use and that is the best place to start.

Access the autofeed in the utilities section of the right hand column in shopbuilder to generate pages on the fly.

As far as the most recommended way to use it effectively, that rests entirely on your shoulders. One person's preferred approach may differ greatly from another's.

Not to be rude, but the topic of 'making good money using PopShops' is relative, highly personal and not something many users may feel inclined to share.

"Are you guys making good money using Popshops?"

My income has increased since I started using PopShops :-)

I just wonder how you people have created such lovely sites using it.

I use the "Pro" plan myself. I've upgraded to "Enterprise" twice in the past because I wanted to try the "dynamic search based" PopShops websites discussed elsewhere in this forum and at the PopShops.com support.

In my case, I just haven't got enough traffic going to see strong results, and felt it was worth keeping just the "Pro" plan for now.

Others here seem to be doing very well using the "Enterprise" plan and the "search" function with that is nice.

Most of my PopShops stores are displays I've put into WordPress pages. That seems to work for me and it's pretty easy to get a decent looking shop together if you've used WordPress much.
    Generate more fake news.

I've found the best method for me is to create a normal page of HTML and design it the way I want and then configure my Popshop to coordinate and pop it into the page using the PHP script. So simple!

I too will say my commissions have increased since using Popshops.

Good luck with your ventures. I think once you start using Popshops you'll wonder how you ever managed WITHOUT it before.

Joyce

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread