ANy feedback on AllPosters.com. I seem to have pretty good luck with them but would like to know the experience of others.

ABW Ambassador

Need I say more?! There's a thread about Allposters in the 'Other affiliate programs' forum.

Uhmm SammyT

What are you saying?

ABW Ambassador
    I thought I was rating your ABW posts SandraR!?!?

Re: Allposters, fab parasite free program with good commission rates. It's easy to find posters to suit whatever theme you're pushing and their cheques are always on time. A few here grumble about them but then say they only have a few links up and on pages where other poster sellers are also featured... pffffffffft!

LOL... I was just being a smart butt! SamyT

ABW Ambassador
    *SMACKS it*

ABW Ambassador
    Allposters is tough to beat. While art conversions aren't the greatest, Allposters has excellent affiliate support and is parasite free. Plus, the new plan with higher commissions and 10 return days is a big improvement over their session based return days of before.

While the new art.com is tempting, the fact that they still hookup with parasites and other cookie-robbing parasites is enough for me to keep my art sales going through Allposters. Plus, be a huge pain to switch out links right now.

Jim

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>While the new art.com is tempting, the fact that they still hookup with parasites and other cookie-robbing parasites is enough for me to keep my art sales going through Allposters.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Had both Art.com and Allposters on a quiet site for a long time with no sales. Finally hooked up with the Allposters datafeed and am now promoting them heavily. Was about to drop Art.com because of their parasite coddling when the bastards finally converted a sale.

Moral dilemma: Drop 'em & lose the 8 bucks or wait another 6 months or year for enough clicks to elude the parasites and convert into enough sales to get paid?

Wayne

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread