Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    ARC Affiliate Partner Pay Program: Earn More Today!
    Hello Team,

Great NEWS! I am very excited to announce that ARC affiliate partners will now get more Cash, more Perks and more opportunities to increase their commission when they support our merchant programs.

Please join me in welcoming the NEW ARC Affiliate Partner Pay Program!

This new program is meant to reward affiliate partners that join our merchant programs and get active! Below is a list of the perks and benefits of joining the ARC Affiliate Pay Partner Program:

Program Benefits!

Receive 1-5% increase in your affiliate commission payout! (percentage increase is determined by merchant and affiliate sales)

Receive Double Cash Activation Bonuses! When everybody else is getting $5.00 for joining our merchant programs, you get $10.00 just for becoming an ARC Affiliate Program Partner and getting active!

Receive a $20.00 Cash Activation Bonus for generating your first sale on a newly joined program!

Receive a $100.00 Dinner Certificate to the Restaurant of your choice when you generate your first $750.00 in sales on a newly joined merchant program!

Win a FREE 7 Day stay at a participating resort! Every month Affiliate Partners will have a chance to win a 7 Day stay at resort in the US just for being active on our merchant programs. Affiliates who have generated a minimum of three sales during the participating month will automatically be entered for a chance to win. The winner will be announced at the end of every month and posted here on this page! (Affiliate information will be kept private, with only the sale amount and merchant program announced)

Win a FREE Trip to Europe! Every Affiliate Partner that joins our ARC Partnership Program that generates a minimum of $10,000.00 in sales within a three month time frame of joining any of our programs will be submitted into a raffle where the winner will win an all expense trip paid to either one of the three European countries below:

France
    Italy
    Spain

To participate and join our ARC Partner Program today, please send us an email to VIP@andyrodriguez.com and provide us:

Your Name
    Contact Number
    Affiliate ID
    email Address

Please Note*

(This program is effective today 10/24/08 and Affiliate Programs that qualify for this program include: BigDiscountFragrances, OneWayFurniture, Mario Badescu, International Bible Society, ChecksUnlimited, EverythingHangers, and MyBarStools. The double Cash Activation Bonuses are in effect for newly joined Affiliates only into a program. However Affiliate Partners that have not generated a sale can still qualify for the $20.00 Cash Activation Bonus, Free $100.00 Dinner Certificate, Free Resort Stay and Free Trip to Europe)

Again, we want to thank you for your support and we look forward to your success.

Earn more as an ARC Affiliate Partner TODAY!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

ABW Ambassador
    I sent an e-mail regarding my first sale for Mario Badescu. I never heard back

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Hey Julian, please email so I cna look into this please.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

ABW Ambassador
    just sent you an e-mail

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread