Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Just one more day left to Get an extra $10.00!
    Hello Team,

As we get ready to close the month, BigDiscountFragrances has the opportunity to make history and were looking to our Affiliate Partners to help us make this a reality. We want to end off the month of October on a high note and we need your support!

Effective today, October 24, 2008 through Midnight October 31, 2008, we will pay Affiliate Partners an additional $10.00 in Cash for every $100.00 in sales generated. We believe and know that our affiliate partners have the means to get the remaining revenue needed to meet our sales goals for October and we want to give you more Cash just for helping us meet our target! This is our moment and time to demonstrate how effective the affiliate channel is to our bottom line and we're confident with your help you can get us there!

Take a moment now to look at how well we've been converting in the last 7 days. We've been experiencing a significantly high conversion rate these days as we head into the Holiday Season and we want you to consider this as you market to your site visitors! Below I've outlined some of our statistics so you can see what I am referring to:

7 Day EPC: $48.45
    7 Day Reversal Rate: 0.00%
    7 Day Conversion Ratio: 5.36%
    7 Day Average Sale: $75.38

I think you'll agree that the potential is there and now would be a good time for you take advantage of our uptrend in sales and take advantage of our Cash Bonus offer. With all that being said, I want to thank you in advance for your support and offer you my contact information in case you have any questions or concerns, should you have any inquires please don't hesitate to contact me at 305-412-3512 or emilio@andyrodriguez.com

I wish you much success!

Reason #1 Why you should JOIN BigDiscountFragrances: Click Here!

Reason #2 How you can JOIN and Get Active with BigDiscountFragrances.com: Click Here
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

We had a sale come in for $264.00, Cha Ching!

Not only do they get %12% commission, but an extra $20.00 In Cash!

Congratulations! LETS KEEP THEM COMING...
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

You have just more day left to make extra cash with BigDiscountFragrances.com, dont miss out on our promotion....CAN YOU SMELL THE MONEY?
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread