Bayou Country, LA
    Target Pays 7% Should Say 0%-7%
    We sold $25 worth of gift cards yesterday for 0% commission. Looking in the GAN interface it says the commission is 7%. Now if you look at the 10 categories shown you see that a few are 3% commission. You have to download the full commission list to find that Gift Cards pays 0%. In the name of clarity let's show the full range of commissions which would be 0% - 7%.

The interface is noticeably faster after today's maintenance downtime.

Columbus, OH
    I agree with you John. They should post the correct range instead of optimistically generalizing the 7%. That is unless they really want to pay 7% on everything. That would be great!

Torrance, CA
    The information is under the Profile link. "Target does not offer commission on Amazon or Gift Card purchases." As you said, it should be under the Commissions link as well. I have known that they don't pay on gift cards, probably because I remember it from when they were at Linkshare. I am not sure if I ever clicked on the Profile link before. I usually look at Terms (and it is easy to miss something there) and Commissions.

Dayton, Ohio
    I think I remember something about Target not paying on GC also, I think it's probably time to start a thread about gift cards that pay or don't pay so we don't all have to go through the pain of trying to hunt them down.

I'll do that in a few minutes.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread