Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lightbulb Google Top Listings(1st page) in Less than 5 Min !
    Hi all

Recently i launched my new product - an ebook about how to get on google's top page in less than 5 min.

This method is definitely not a blackhat method but involves one small cunning trick which makes it so powerful.

So basically in about 5-10 minutes you are listed on google and other search engines with your one keyword ( better should be long tail such as "buy iphone unlocked cheap") and after some time you've got a one way back link pointing to your site.

Again this is very powerful but you have to implement this method correctly. I strongly recommend using one of decent keyword tools (such as Keyword discovery or Wordtracker) along with this method. Then it gives outstanding results and loads of top quality traffic to your niche.

if anyone interested feel free to ask questions

cheers and good luck
    Irmscher

ABW Ambassador
    huh?

ABW Ambassador
    My question or actually statement is this. If this actually worked, you would be rolling in money with all those top positions. Not selling some ebook. And you're not the first person to come around here trying to peddle that nonsense.

involves one small cunning trick
    And just how long to you think it will take for the Big G to stop your cunning trick from working (if it really does work, in the first place)? Those folks ain't stupid, y'know.

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

ABW Ambassador
    yeah, this cunning trick to get you to the top in Google is called Google Adwords.

The only way to get to the top is to pay.

What a freakin' moron

Quote Originally Posted by Irmscher
    if anyone interested feel free to ask questions
    Ok, I'm interested. What's the "one small cunning trick"?

X

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    My question or actually statement is this. If this actually worked, you would be rolling in money with all those top positions. Not selling some ebook. And you're not the first person to come around here trying to peddle that nonsense.
    Yeah it's working for me and I am using this methos with my 2 niches so far.

I have a question...how much of our affiliate money earned by real live affiliates (not wannabes) do you need for this? BTW, I love "buy iphone unlocked cheap". I plan to own at least 20 of those after I get done applying the methods you supply.

-sfcom

Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by sfcom
    I have a question...how much of our affiliate money earned by real live affiliates (not wannabes) do you need for this? BTW, I love "buy iphone unlocked cheap". I plan to own at least 20 of those after I get done applying the methods you supply.

-sfcom
    Well I dont need any of your affiliate earnings. After testing this system i decided to launch a website regarding this method.

You can get main ebook along with 3 usful bonuses 161$ valued and 2nd method for a pretty reasonable price. You can find some true screenshots of testimonials and the explanation of how this method works.

please who interested pm me to get a link

cheers

PM Sent...

X

Sign me up!! Please check for my pm right away!!!
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

ABW Ambassador
    this is the stupidist, most idiotic, pointless, moronic waste of time.

If anyone had a 'secret method' to get to the top of the search engine results, would they waste their time writing an e-book?

You must think that Google was created by idiots.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Did a little research and found a long thread in another forum*.

His trick: Yahoo Answers - ask a question then answer with your link. I remember a thread here 1 - 1-1/2 years ago about doing that.
    _____
    *Several posters purchased his product - those that didn't know about this liked the idea; those that did know about it were unsuccessfully trying to get refunds.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Yeah, and beeng banned by yahoo after few times

feel free to visit (spam) for more information and testimonials
    Last edited by Trust; October 25th, 2008 at 07:49 PM. Reason: spam

ABW Ambassador
    Oh, you don't need an ebook for that. We have a thread or two at ABW on Yahoo Answers. And it can send some traffic sometimes. And now you're banned as well for the spam.

AffiliateHound, you shouldn't have freely posted the secret sauce. I would have paid at least one monopoly dollar for that. Two if I was winning. Speaking of which, I haven't played monopoly in a while. It would be neat if they offered that in multi-player online. Then again, they just might. I don't have a game system so I'm not up to date on those things. Going to check now and I'll report back with the details.

-sfcom

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    Did a little research and found a long thread in another forum*.

His trick: Yahoo Answers - ask a question then answer with your link. I remember a thread here 1 - 1-1/2 years ago about doing that.
    _____
    *Several posters purchased his product - those that didn't know about this liked the idea; those that did know about it were unsuccessfully trying to get refunds.
    Is this true Irmscher?? You mean you were tricking us into buying something that's free? I'm disappointed...

X

Important update: apparently Monopoly is available on Pogo (haven't visited there for years.) If you wanna play, PM me - I just signed up. You too, Irmscher.

-sfcom

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Byerly
    Is this true Irmscher?? You mean you were tricking us into buying something that's free? I'm disappointed...

NOOOOO!!! It has to be true! I've just placed an order for a new BMW online!! Say it ain't so Joe! I've had long rough day and I thought I had finally lucked into finding the affiliate marketing magic bullet thanks to this post.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Quote Originally Posted by sfcom
    Important update: apparently Monopoly is available on Pogo (haven't visited there for years.) If you wanna play, PM me - I just signed up. You too, Irmscher.

-sfcom
    I might be up for a little monopoly. would be better than working on sites again all night.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Why not just post the method here?

I now see that he's been banned, but in his last pre-edit post, he seemed to be denying what I said. For the record, on Digital Point, in a thread with the same title he used here, after purchasers outed him, he admitted:

Yeah , there are 2 methods in this ebook so far.

1st is main, connected with yahoo answers. If you don't know who to make your back link on the most top positions of all answers this this book is for you.(cause if your backlink has 3rd or whichever bottom position with alot of thumbs pointing downwards it's 99% useless)
    love the grammar
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Aren't you people ashamed of yourselves?? Picking on poor old Irmscher like that??

He (or she?) was just trying to make us all rich -- RICH -- RICH BEYOND OUR WILDEST DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Generate more fake news.

All kidding aside -- I've located a couple of posts here at ABW from Rick ("RickPlmr") mentioning using Yahoo Answers -- but does anyone have a link to some more detailed discussions of using this as a "method" or source to gain traffic.

I mean, discussions/links/etc. that are FREE, and LEGITIMATE, not some lame-o ebook. LOL!
    Generate more fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy
    RICH BEYOND OUR WILDEST DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have no wild dreams, other than those about revealing the truth about phonies, crooks, and politicians.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast