Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I will be going on a trip in December to Mexico and back; I will be traveling the northern route from Arkansas there and the southern route back.

I need a car refrigerator or my hubbie and I will get stuck eating too much junk food.

MERHCANTS who wants to make a sale?

I need a lighter plug in refrigerator. My hubbie just bought a Ford Windstar for the trip.

Sandra, I saw one in a Sams Club recently, might be what you are looking for, go to www.samsclub.com and search for,

Igloo® Kool Mate 40 Thermoelectric Cooler

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Check your PMs in a minute.

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

ABW Ambassador
    JCWhitney.com has them. Type "refridgerator" in their search window.

If you like them and want my code, I'll PM you with a link, but I'll bet Leader has already given you one.

Good luck.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I'll bet Leader has already given you one.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a correct bet!

Different merchant though. Although if she wants a Whitney link, I've got plenty of those too!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

Those refrigerators start at $400+, personally I'd go for the product/link I mentioned which cost just $59.84.

If you already have a small refrigerator, consider a power inverter. Eastwood has them...only $25!! Buy through your own link, and get at least 7% of that cost back.

-patrice

patrice.colancecco.milligan
    affiliate.manager
    eastwoodcompany.com
    e: patrice@eastwoodco.com
    v: 610.323.2200x2206
    aim: patricemilligan
    ::visit.our.private.forum.at.abw::

Hey everyone since I am asking I will give up the commission to get a direct link.

PLEASE

Yes you get the commission.

Never mind Thanks Leadr Got it

http://www.eastwoodco.com/email/defa...RCCODE=1CJBAN8

Make sure YOU have your own cookie enabled and go for it. $25 plus 7% commish, can't beat that.

-patrice

Leader,

Bought and paid for:

We can see how long it takes to show up!

Merchandise Total: $129.95
    Tax Total: $11.12
    Shipping Total: $15.95
    Order Total: $157.02

Your order number is I am so excited! After its for my office

Cool, thanks!

I'll be watching for it to appear. It's not often that I have a particular transaction to watch for, so it'll be interesting to see just how long it takes.

Leader,

Card has been processed recieved the letter:

DANG FAST BOOGERS

Dear SandraR,

Thank you for shopping at www.sharperimage.com. This is your order acknowledgement.

Your order number is XXXXX.

Your order includes the following item(s):

Shipping to Address: United States

1 SI714SIL Hot+Cold Mini Fridge for $129.95.
    The item(s) will be shipped via Standard Ground Delivery.

Total sales tax is...........$11.12.

Total shipping is............$15.95.

Total certificates used......$0.00.

The total for this order is $157.02, including sales tax and shipping.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SandraR:
    1 SI714SIL Hot+Cold Mini Fridge for $129.95.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Helpful hint: I forget the exact numbers (and they may vary by model) but those thermoelectric units are capable of lowering the temperature about 40-50 degrees maximum below ambient. So, if the car is parked and locked, the inside of the car could be at 120 degrees or more, i.e. 120 less 50 = 70 degrees inside the frig. But they work good in normal conditions - loading it up with stuff in the morning and cooling while you're driving etc.

If you had some more time, you should have just ordered a sample or two from this Chinese manufacturer:

http://www.mobicool.com/
    I want one of them Can Coolers they have. I bet they cost almost nothing.

----

Tip for everyone:

Ordering samples from Chinese manufacturers is a nice way to pick up really cheap goods. We usually pay the bulk price for a unit+ shipping. I do it several times a year. But sometimes we find a worthwhile product. We now have 3 Chinese suppliers in our webshops, and a couple more are coming when we get our plans together.

I get a 1.000 page printed catalog from Hong Kong on the door every month with new and exciting goods. We look for products matching one of our sites. It has been really worthwhile. In general, we sell the goods we choose to import for 10 times what we pay in China. If anyone's interested in such a magazine, you can find info here : http://www.tdctrade.com/prodmag/
    They cost money, but you could also just browse a fraction of what's available on website from the Hong Kong Trade Development Council: http://www.tdcenterprise.com
    This site is free to register on, and it's easy to enquire multiple sellers about min. order size, prices, delivery time and so on with this website.
    Another nice import source is www.alibaba.com , which is kinda funny, since Ali Baba was a thief.

I think I've taken this thread way off topic now, so I'll stop.

Patrice,

What happens to the inverter system when the car is shut off overnight?
    Will the battery be dead in the morning?

Mary

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    Walmart had a car cooler on sale in this weeks ad

What I like about the cooler Leader recommended;

It is large and portable. I can later use it for my office. Yes my ass needs to get bigger by not walking to the fridge down the hallway.

Yes If I want to get toasted on beer it’s easier for me to reach without all the stumbling.

And the fridge simply looked cool, the color matched the new windstar hubbie bought. I like the handle like a big suitcase!

OK I need to start thread about what is the craziest thing you bought with your affiliate earnings! Will do that after this post!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>We can see how long it takes to show up! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It appeared in my reports today as expected.

(LOL, yep, with all my CJ merchants the one I thought of right off for this item was at Snare...that shows great branding on Sharper Image's part; when I saw you wanted something "cool" that's the first place I thought of!)

Just received the shipping email. It states the item shipped yesterday, guess I should get it by Friday!

Leader,

Its here.. I am a tad disappointed. Its so darned small, but it will hold the cheese and sausage I want to tote on the trip. I guess I can squeeze in 2 bottles of water but that’s about it. DANG.

It is pretty to look at, not sure its worth what I paid for, guess time will tell. I have to go to the store and buy beer and see how many will fit in it, and then I will know if it was worth it.

They gave me a $25.00 Gift certificate. Alright ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SandraR:
    it will hold the cheese and sausage I want to tote on the trip...I have to go to the store and buy beer and see how many will fit in it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Oh, that wasn't you that said you wanted it so hubby would eat healthy on the trip?

Dang you caught me, hubbie said to stop saying it was for health or economy my second choice to buy it.

Hey I wanted the darned TOY!

Can’t put anything past anyone here

Leader,

Its here.. I am a tad disappointed. Its so darned small, but it will hold the cheese and sausage I want to tote on the trip. I guess I can squeeze in 2 bottles of water but that’s about it. DANG.

It is pretty to look at, not sure its worth what I paid for, guess time will tell. I have to go to the store and buy beer and see how many will fit in it, and then I will know if it was worth it.

They gave me a $25.00 Gift certificate. Alright ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Jeez, nobody listens to me, the cooler link I gave you, "Holds 52 cans". Again go to www.samsclub.com and search for,

Igloo® Kool Mate 40 Thermoelectric Cooler

SandraR,

You can always return it, that way Leader can see how long it takes them to reverse the sale as well!

Andy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Its here.. I am a tad disappointed. Its so darned small, but it will hold the cheese and sausage I want to tote on the trip. I guess I can squeeze in 2 bottles of water but that’s about it. DANG.

They gave me a $25.00 Gift certificate. Alright ...~SandraR <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's there already?! Dayum, that was quick...

Cheese, sausage, and 2 bottles of water. Hmm...the picture showed 4 wine bottles, I guess that could be accurate. It looked a lot bigger than the other one I saw there--that one looked like it'd be hard to fit 2 sandwiches into it!

As for the beer test, the page on Sharper claims it'll hold 2 1/2 six-packs. That'd be 15 cans...

A $25 gift certificate?? Just for living/order bonus, or because it was so small?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy:
    SandraR,

You can always return it, that way Leader can see how long it takes them to reverse the sale as well!

Andy

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

{Sarcasm} Ha, ha, verrry funny Andy!{/sarcasm}

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast