Question Question for pepperjamnetwork
    Why can't we e-mail pending merchants within the pepperjamnetwork interface?

I have several outstanding apps out there and noticed you can't e-mail anyone within the site except those you are approved for currently. Only other way to e-mail them is to copy the e-mail address in their profile and do it outside of pepperjamnetwork.

All I want to do is shoot of an e-mail to these pending merchants asking the status of our application.

thanks

Affiliate Network Rep
    MeeMaw,

Great question.

I think this limitation ultimately comes down to making it easier once you are accepted to the advertiser to be able to locate and contact them.

However, there is no clear reason why we shouldn't make it easier for you to contact the advertiser, especially since we provide you with the advertisers contact info.

For now I encourage you to just copy and past the e-mail and I will let our tech department know of your request.

The other thing you can do is reach out to the advertiser via Pepperjam Chatwhen they are online - this turns out to be a great way to ask questions, as well as negotiate commissions, coupons, etc.

Thanks.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    MeeMaw,

Great question.

I think this limitation ultimately comes down to making it easier once you are accepted to the advertiser to be able to locate and contact them.

However, there is no clear reason why we shouldn't make it easier for you to contact the advertiser, especially since we provide you with the advertisers contact info.

For now I encourage you to just copy and past the e-mail and I will let our tech department know of your request.

The other thing you can do is reach out to the advertiser via Pepperjam Chatwhen they are online - this turns out to be a great way to ask questions, as well as negotiate commissions, coupons, etc.

Thanks.

Jay
    It's my understanding that I am talking to one of the top people at pepperjamnetwork and the CEO reads and posts here also. So why can't you guys do something about it if you happen to agree with me?

If you have 5-6 apps outstanding and have to copy and paste just to ask about the status outside of pepperjamnetwork that makes it difficult. Also not to mention that you also have to explain who you are, what you login e-mail or id is, and such. Seems overly complicated to me. There is 0 transparency with pending merchants.

If you can instant chat with pending merchants why can't you e-mail? For the record I have tried the instant chat method. None of the merchants ever answers when they are online and you end up sitting there waiting for nothing.

I can't blame them. I wouldn't want to have to instant chat with possibly hundreds of people at once. Seems counter-productive.

What I would like to see is all the networks have a setup where you can mass mail all of the merchants you are signed up with. I have had times where I would like to ask them all the same question. There have been times when I thought I had a helpful suggestion that all would benefit from.

Then there is the fairness question. They can mass mail all their affiliates so why can't we do the same. Would PJ like to get on the bleeding edge and be the first to implement?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread