Hows your ebay earnings this month?
    Hello All,
    I posted this on the ebay forum,thought I would put it here also to see if anyone has had the same experience.

Hello,
    Just wondering if I'm the only one whose earnings have tanked since 10/17.
    That was about the time that reports were slow.
    The next day(the 17th)my report came extremely early....the first earnings Zero day I have had in months.
    Since then....single digit days except for two days.
    Traffic is about the same...up on some sites, down on others. Overall about average.
    Today was almost as bad as Zero.....89c. I was having an average month until the 16th...all downhill from there.
    Anyone else in the same boat?

I havent had a single sale since 10/10. I don't do much w/ebay but usually make a sale every other day or so.

Thumbs up
    I do between 5 and 10 dollars per day. This month I made $120 in a single day. I was pretty happy. My site dailydollardeal was featured on many large sites recently and I got a lot of traffic.
    Last edited by Trust; October 27th, 2008 at 01:53 PM.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateValet
    I do between 5 and 10 dollars per day. This month I made $120 in a single day. I was pretty happy. My site was featured on many large sites recently and I got a lot of traffic.
    Your site looks fine in Firefox, but have you checked it in IE. It's not
    showing right in IE for me, it's all down the left side of the screen and most
    of the site isn't visible.
    Last edited by Trust; October 27th, 2008 at 01:53 PM.

I have been averaging $90-100 per day. The program is doing well for me. Though I took a break for awhile things are better than they have ever been as far as income goes with these programs.

Thanks Waybar! A badly closed DIV screwed everything

@MeeMaw

That's pretty good. Were you doing advertisement? I'm curious.. Was it all from sales or a mixture of new user registrations and sales? $100 in sales is quite a lot. At least for me

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateValet
    @MeeMaw

That's pretty good. Were you doing advertisement? I'm curious.. Was it all from sales or a mixture of new user registrations and sales? $100 in sales is quite a lot. At least for me
    I have been doing this for years, and a lot of my sites are well established, some even as old as 1998. I get a lot of natural traffic.

Hows your ebay earnings this month?
    Started out a little slow, but should end up above average. Even without the crazy big sale I had yesterday.

ABW Ambassador
    I've had the opposite problem. From about the 5th to the 18th, I had one small sale....since then multiple sales each day and already my best month by 50%.

Hope it keeps up.

Ken

I actually just put up some Ebay links for the first time since the switch over from CJ. I didn't even know that they now pay for clicks so made some pennies so far. lol. Not sure if I will keep them in but only put it up on one page to experiment.

OT: I do see some coin collectors here at ABW. I just purchased 193 Indian head cents from Ebay for my son's birthday. Dates ranging 1880s to 1910s. ( around that don't remember specifically) He started collecting recently and he 'needed' to have them. Oh lord, I'm in trouble. Anyway, next time he wants to purchase will check your stores out. And guess what I have been doing on weekends.. yep going to coin shows

EBAY has been a solid performer ALL month ... and then ... and then ... and then ... the last 3 days EPC tanked for some reason ... Could be people were out of money. Could be Hannah Montana got married ... who knows.

Back to the drawing board ... more links ... more links to more niches. Anyone want to buy a 747 ?... Good juice if the traffic is stamped with your link.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread